Chapter 9: I'm broke but at least I still got memes. 😔✌

"I want both of you boys to tell me what is going on," demanded [Y/N], the bat plushie in her arms smirking evilly at the duo with its knitted smile.

It was at that moment, Slender knew he fucked up.

He knew that there was nowhere left to go and all of his excuses had run dry like the droughts caused by global warming. There was nothing left to say except for what he wished he didn't have to.

And that was: the truth.

Slender nervously fidgeted with his sleeves, tugging on the cuffs to smooth out its few crinkles. He straightened his already perfect tie, hoisted and shimmied a little in his secured pants, bent down to tie his shoes that had no laces, and prayed to all the gods that he didn't believe in. And then, he stood up again, taking in a shaky breath.

"What the hell was all of that?" bluntly asked Trender.

"I don't question your kinks so don't question mine," grumbled Slender.

"That's what she said," Birdy whispered.

"What?"

"What?"

"Chicken butt?"

"Who's a cunt?"

"Your mom's a—what?!"

The trio stared at each other for a while, bewilderment disrupting their conversation. To maintain his dignity, Slender awkwardly coughed into his fist.

But, the silence marched strongly onward and Slender, with great reluctance, deemed that it was the perfect time to tell Birdy everything. To tell her about the truth of what he did, about the note that held a threat, and every other little detail that she deserved to know. And so, Slender gathered all his courage once more but like a dog riddled with guilt, he found himself unable to look [Y/N] in the eyes as he admitted, "[Y/N], in all honesty, I haven't been truthful to y-"

The girl then abruptly screamed in fright, the bat plushie falling to the floor as she was suddenly pulled several feet off of the ground. A particular giant in a loose, orange Thrasher shirt tucked into his white pants lifted her to squeeze her against his chest. A matching polka dot orange and white beanie was wrapped loosely over his head, slipping slightly as he swung Birdy around carelessly like she was a rag doll.

Well then. Maybe the truth can be put on hold.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" the friendly giant squealed, his eyes wide with happiness and his mouth an upturn smile. He held Birdy in his outstretched arms, the image similar to that one scene in The Lion King where baby Simba was being held by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to see.

Birdy laughed as she discovered that the person who had lifted her was Splendorman, Slender's younger brother who she used to help babysit and tutor. Like Slender, Splendor had grown massively since the time [Y/N] had last seen him many years prior. In fact, she would even go so far as to say that he was taller than Slender.

The young woman made a quick mental note to surround herself with shorter people more often.

She felt like a pinkie toe compared to their big dick energy.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "You've grown so much! Last time I saw you, you were barely up to my stomach and now it's the other way around! Come here, let me see if your cheeks are still squishy." She lightly chuckled as she reached out to pinch Splendor's cheeks, a routine that she used to do whenever she would come over to visit Slender at his house.