Dexiana

Now on to my favorite and the most likely to sail Biana ship, Dexiana! 

Don't get me started on how perfect these two are for each other. Dex is this shy, timid nerd (at least nerd by elf standards) and Biana is this outgoing, peppy, sparkle-loving girl! You know that saying about how opposites attract? Dexiana is the perfect example! Complete opposite characters who would have never interacted with each other until one person came along and united them! Kudos to you Sophie! 

Sophie definitely had a role in the development of this ship. First of all, she was immediately associated with both Fitz and Biana, then by adoption, she and Dex became cousins. So there was already a connection being built. Then, when Sophie kisses Dex to prove that there is nothing between them, it pushes Dex to find someone else.

I personally think Dex and Biana becoming a couple will happen in the next book (I'm writing this after Legacy came out). OH and speaking of Legacy, THEY HELD HANDS!!! HOW IS THAT NOT CONFIRMATION ENOUGH?!?! Shannon Messenger is awfully slow to get to the ships and to the fandom, holding hands is a HUGE MOMENT!  

So, yeah, I think the ship will be a for real thing in the next book, along with Sokeefe! I want these ships to sail SO BADLY!! Also, I want Lylie to be more than just a background ship. OOO I'll write about Lylie next and how much I love this ship and why it needs more attention!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to give any opinions as long as they are respectful to all. Don't forget to vote!