Lylie

FINALLY!!! The ship I really hope is gonna sail or be extremely prevalent in the next book is here! (this was written after Legacy)I just want to say that this ship is the best background ship after Koralie (RIP Kenric). 

Lylie is adorable and I ship it SO HARD!!! I think this chapter is basically going to be me ranting on how adorable Lylie is. 😂 I'll give a short reasoning on why I think this ship is wonderful!

I think Wylie is a better fit for Linh. Take Fitz for example, I get that he's attracted to her a stuff when she was first introduced to the group, but seriously, ever since the almost kiss in flashback, Litz or Finh, (whatever you wanna call it) is NOT going to happen. If Shannon did make it happen, I would honestly be surprised. (She obviously isn't going to make Fitzphie/Sophitz happen) Basically, all my reasoning for this ship is it is the most likely to succeed, but I still love it. 

Wylie and Linh just seem to be a good side ship for Keeper of the Lost Cities. Two people who become friends, then slowly fall in love, and HOPEFULLY Bangs Boy approves. I think Tam will approve of this ship because, well, Wylie is too great of a guy. 

OH! JUST HAD A NEW IDEA! Both Wylie and Linh have parent problems! Wylie lost his mom, and grew up without a dad and Linh was banished because of her parents putting pressure on her! There's a common theme. Two people coming together over a common problem! LOVE IT!

Now, I just need to obliterate an argument I've heard several times over this ship. Wylie is 5 years older than Linh, some say that it's weird to be in love with someone 5 years older than you, wellllllll, ALDEN AND DELLA!!! *drops mic* 

I say no more. That's the end of this rabbit trail infested chapter. 😂