2

It was time for the Mikaelson family to defeat their aunt Dahlia with their newfound sister Freya Mikaelson

It was time for the Mikaelson family to defeat their aunt Dahlia with their newfound sister Freya Mikaelson. After the family had come to New Orleans, it was as though Klaus Mikaelson was a shell of the man that he once was, until Hope was born. 

Since the day that she was born, Klaus' broken heart had healed to some extent, and he had put all of his energy and efforts into protecting the girl.

At the moment, the family was in an abandoned factory, their mother with them, and they were ready to get rid of their aunt Dahlia. 

"Dahlia, stop this now," Freya Mikaelson had shouted at the woman that she had spent thousands to years with.

Dahlia was attempting to gain even more power than before until a vision had stopped her. The vision was that of a young blonde boy, and a blonde woman together.

Dahlia had realized that Hope Mikaelson was not the firstborn Mikaelson, but this boy was the firstborn Mikaelson. What Dahlia did not realize was that Freya had also seen the vision, and she did not connect the dots yet, but she was trying to.

"Who was that?" Freya Mikaelson had spoken to herself.

Dahlia had heard what she had asked, and her eyes were filled with malicious intent. She knew exactly who this was, and she had then planned to take the child without the family knowing. 

Freya seeing the look in her eyes had then realized what or rather who this little boy was.

"No..," Freya had spoken quietly. 

This child was a Mikaelson, and due to his age, Freya had realized that he was older than Hope Mikeaelson, making him the firstborn Mikaelson.

"Yes," Dahlia had spoken back. 

She was ready, she was going to go to where this child was, and use him for her own benefit. The plan had already been set in her mind, and she was ready to leave soon. 

That was until Esther Mikaelson had shown up and this had thus caused her plans to shift. The two had died together, and the secret was left with Freya Mikaelson. The woman did not know if her brother had known about this child, and she did not want to bring it up. 

It had seemed as though the child was happy without his father, and she did not know if this child was even Niklaus' child. There might be another loophole in nature, but she did not force herself back into these thoughts. 

Instead, she had chosen to hide this detail from the rest of the family, hoping that this child would remain a secret for as long as the woman had lived. 

Though, that hope had been diminished as soon as she had found out that the family had decided to move to Mystic Falls, for Hope to go to the Salvatore.