8

"Hello Nik," Hannah replied shyly

Hannah had felt as though she was the girl who had met him for the very first time. She was not acting like herself, and she had hated the effect that Klaus had on her. This effect would not stop any time soon, and that angered Hannah more than ever. 

"Should we move on ahead with the tour Hannah?" Alaric spoke behind Hannah. 

He knew that he had to snap her out of her trance so that she would not once again fall for Klaus, and he would hurt her again.

 Alaric had already hated Klaus before, but now it was a much more profound hatred because he had broken Hannah's heart. 

"Yes, let's go," Hannah replied.

She had given a side glance at Klaus, but she had then continued to walk alongside Alaric. 

"This is the Salvatore school, this used to be the home of both Stefan and Damon Salvatore. The school was made honor of the passing of Stefan Salvatore," Hannah spoke. 

Rebekah's eyes had widened in shock, she did not know that Stefan had passed away, it was not a piece of news that was not passed along to a lot of people.

Besides, the day that Caroline Forbes had lost Stefan Salvatore was the day that she married him. She had been married and widowed on the same day, and it was not something that she took lightly. 

She had spent a very long time crying for the fact that her husband had died. 

Then, when the idea came that the twins would have to do the merge, Carline had accepted this distraction with open arms.

After Hannah had spoken, she had turned back around to the family as she had continued to explain more about the school.

That was until Hannah's two girls had come along. 

"Hey mom," Josie and Lizzie spoke at the same time. 

Just like Alec and Jace, the girls had given a kiss of each of Hannah's cheeks, Hannah smiling towards the girls.

"Hi girls," Hannah replied. 

Klaus had not expected this. He did not know that Hannah had moved on with her life, that she had children. Especially after Klaus and broken her heart. 

Klaus was shocked, he did not know what to believe. He knew that those girls were her children, but then who was the father? Even though the question lingered in Klaus' mind until it was answered by the twin girls themselves,

"Hi Daddy," the two girls greeted their dad, Alaric Saltzman.

Klaus' and the rest of the Mikaelson's eyes had widened in shock. There was no chance in their minds that they would have believed that Hannah and Alaric were together. 

"Hi girls," Alaric replied with a smile. 

Josie had then spoken up, 

"Mom, Jace was looking for you," Josie stated. 

Hannah had sighed to herself, she knew that she was going to be faced with multiple questions from her son, all of them along the lines of his father. 

Hannah had been open about who his father was, and Jace knew who he was. Though, other than the basics, Jace knew nothing else about his father.

Hannah would not tell him a lot in the first place.

"Okay, Josie, just tell him to be in my office," Hannah replied.