7

It was the next day, and Hannah was not looking forward to this day

It was the next day, and Hannah was not looking forward to this day. Today was the day in which the Mikaelsons had booked a tour around the Salvatore school, so they will be able to feel much more assured that Hope, the daughter, and niece, had made the right decision. 

Hannah was not looking forward to today. That was a given, no one knew of her relationship with Klaus Mikaelson other than her son and Alaric. 

The identity of Jace's father was not something that was hidden from him. He had just chosen not to meet him, he would not forgive him for the fact that he had hurt his mother.

"Are you sure that you can do this?" Alaric asked. 

At first, Hannah and Alaric were not that close, but when Alaric found out that Hannah was pregnant with the twins that he had thought he had lost, their friendship had blossomed. They had become incredibly close, and they knew that they could depend on each other for anything. 

Their relationship was much deeper than before, and it was all thanks to the twins. The twins were a gift to the both of them, Hannah already experienced motherhood, but Alaric was going to, for the very first time, would have his own children. This was a gift that Alaric could never repay, and their bond was one that no one had yet to break.

"I will be fine Ric," Hannah replied. 

Though both of them had not believed that, and Hannah's stomach was filled with butterflies due to how nervous she was. Alaric knew Hannah better than she thought, and he wanted to do something for her, but he could not come up with anything. 

When Alaric found out that Klaus had broken Hannah's heart, he was not there to help her. He only knew that this had occurred because their bond is was not even been built until Hannah was pregnant with Alaric's twins.

"Mom, do you need us?" Jace asked.

They both had deemed that they were there for Hannah as moral support, but Hannah knew better than that. She knew that they were curious about who Jace's father was, and what he looks like.

 After all, Hannah does not have any pictures of Klaus Mikaelson hanging up, it was not as though he had a broken heart.

"My boys, I will be fine," Hannah replied with a smile. 

With an incredibly hesitant nod, the two had kissed her cheek, and then walked away, leaving Alaric and Hannah walking to the front of the school. 

Then, they had reached the front of the school. With a deep breath, to calm herself down, she had gotten a smile on her face, and she had opened the door. 

Hannah had lost the breath when she saw who was at the front of the school, even though she had prepared herself mentally for this, having it become a reality was something completely different. 

The two had stared at each other, only Hayley and Hope had a look of confusion on their faces. They had no idea who this woman was, but Klaus Mikaelson knew exactly who she was. 

"Hannah," Klaus breathed out.