23

Hannah had rush out of the room, she no longer wanted to be in the same room as Klaus

Hannah had rush out of the room, she no longer wanted to be in the same room as Klaus. She had revealed every truth that she had hidden from him, and she didn't know how he would react to all of this. 

She knew that it was negative to some degree, if she was in his shoes she would feel the same way, but she just didn't want to face it anymore. She had released so many other feelings, that were pent-up ever since he cheated on her. 

It was just too much for her all at once.

"We aren't done here yet Hannah," Klaus had shouted behind her.

He was fuming at the moment, chasing behind Hannah. He had believed that Hannah had left the room for no reason and that their discussion was not over.

They needed to talk about this, her son was a Mikaelson, and Klaus believed that they could possibly be a family. What had caused Klaus more anger was that she had left, and there was nothing that could stop his rage.

He wanted to let it go, he wanted to talk calmly about this situation that had been forced onto him, and see what could become of it. Though, Klaus had a notorious habit of allowing his anger to speak for him.

He wanted to move ahead possibly but he believed that Hannah was being difficult.

"Our talk is over, just like we were years ago," Hannah said.

Hannah's emotions were running high, and she wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. This discussion was becoming incredibly draining for her, and therefore she was much angrier than before at the moment.

"Do not turn you back on me!" Klaus had shouted as he had sped right in front of her.

"I should have turned my back on you the moment that you had decided to come back into my life!" Hannah shouted right in his face.

She was breathing heavily, and her anger was shown on her face. She now realized that what Alaric had told her was true. She and Klaus could never have a real future together. 

Even though her heart still had love within it for him, if every day was going to be like this, then what was the point.

"I should've turned my back on you the second I found out you were back in town. You destroyed our relationship. You had ripped it apart the second you chose to sleep with Hayley, someone that you told me to trust because you said that nothing would happen," Hannah had started off.

She had added on,

"You were the one who couldn't keep himself together and keep himself under control while I wasn't at home."Hannah finished.

Klaus was still angry, but he knew that he was the one who destroyed their relationship, he knew he had himself to blame for it. 

Though, his anger would not diminish. He was losing control of himself and it was happening fast.

"I will never want to be with you ever again," Hannah spoke.

Her tone had a sense of finality in it. Once Klaus had heard what she had said, he had begun to somewhat realize that he had lost the battle of being able to win back her heart. 

She had been hurt too much by Klaus in the end, and therefore, she would never be able to trust Klaus again. A relationship without trust is a relationship that would never work. 

Klaus was one who knew this face better than anyone, and therefore he had dejectedly replied,

"Okay love, whatever you want," Klaus had spoken sadly. 

Hannah had begun to cry. 

This was the break up that she had been waiting for for years, the moment in which the two of them had accepted that their relationship was just too broken to be repaired.

Hannah had then kissed Klaus, and somehow they had gained an audience. All of Hannah's children and Hope were all standing there. They were all witnessing the end of a relationship that was meant to be beautiful but could no longer be repaired. 

After they had finished kissing, Hannah had whispered,

"You will always be my first love," Hannah said quietly. 

There were tears streaming down both their faces, but they both had to accept that their relationship was destroyed in the end. But all they could do at this point was work together and be with their son.

Now there is only the Epilogue left!