16

After Hannah had cried in front of her children, she felt much more relieved

After Hannah had cried in front of her children, she felt much more relieved. As it was a weight that is lifted off her shoulders, and she was set free. 

Obviously, Hannah was not over the heartbreak that she felt when Klaus had cheated on her, but it was a step in the right direction. She wants to have a sense of transparency between her and her children, and that was happening. 

Hannah had told them one of her biggest secrets, and one of the things that I made her the most upset on this planet. Even though it had given her Jace, she was still upset about it.

As Hannah was walking into her room, where she was going to go to sleep, there was something on her bed. Hannah's side to her self, she knew exactly what it was. 

It was no coincidence and now that Klaus had come into town, the gifts would not follow. 

Especially after the moment that they had spent in her office.

"Seriously?" Hannah said to herself. 

She just wanted Klaus to leave her alone, and Hannah wanted to move on with her life. Now that she was a vampire, share eternity to do just that. To live her life to the fullest, and to find someone who she could spend all of that eternity with. 

Now on the basis of her past experience, she now knows that Klaus is not that person. She would never trust him again, or so she forced her mind and heart to believe.

"I'm sorry," what is written on the bottom of the drawing. 

Hannah did not want this to happen, but the drawing has sparked butterflies in her stomach. It had done the same years ago, and it is doing the same now. Hannah wanted to control her body, to control all of her reactions, but that was not going to happen anytime soon. 

She wanted to hate Klaus, but she couldn't. It was not as though she has forgiven his actions, she was far from that stage, but after the moment that they had in her office and her telling her kids about it, she was more inclined to forgive him. 

She wanted this feeling of hatred to leave her so that this feeling would be off her shoulders, and she could move her head.

This would help her and putting Klaus into the past, and for Hannah to look into the future.

"It is kind of nice," Hannah said to herself with a small smile adorning her face. 

Even though she couldn't control it, she was happy. She loved the gifts that Klaus had kept giving her in the past, and that feeling wouldn't leave anytime soon.

Though, Hannah did not know that Jace was close to her room, wanting to see that she was okay. When he had heard her giggle and saw her smile form the door, a spark of hope had ignited in his heart. 

He had a newfound hope that his parents could be together, and sooner or later, become a real family.

The three or four of them.