Chapter 10

They arrived at Pinkie's. The girls were prepared to have fun tonight. None of them were tired at all, well, so they thought. They went into the lounge, where they would be sleeping, and dumped their bags on the floor.
"Guys it's already half eight! Should we get pizza?" Pinkie asked, beaming as she picked up the phone. The others agreed and spoke amongst themselves while they waited. Sunset wasn't in the mood to talk, and she had no idea why. She was especially angry at herself, as somehow, on top of everything that had been going on over the past couple of weeks, she had caught feelings for one of the girls, and it made her feel guilty.
     The pizzas arrived and the girls ate quickly. They were all starving. By the time they had finished and cleared away, it was almost 9:30. They took it in turns to go upstairs and shower, and once they were in their pj's they thought about sleeping arrangements. They weren't planning on actually sleeping any time soon, but threw some pillows and blankets on the floor to make do. Then, of course, they decided to play a game.
      "Ok, but I am not playing truth or dare," Dash sighed.
      "How about, never have I ever? Y'all know how to play?" Applejack suggested. Most of the girls nodded, but Twi and Fluttershy shrugged their shoulders.
      "It's basically when we all hold ten fingers up, and one of us says someone thing that they have never done, but something that they think that one of us has. If that makes sense..." Sunset explained, pleased to see the two girls nodding. She continued, "But, if that person says something that you've done, you put a finger down."
"So the person who's holding up the most fingers at the end wins?" Twilight asked and the girls nodded.
"Ooh and the first person to have no fingers left has to do a dare made by everyone else!" Pinkie exclaimed
"Boring but ok," Dash sighed, again.
They sat in a circle and began the game.
Pinkie started, "Never have I ever eaten a pear!"
Rainbow rolled her eyes, "Guys these questions need to be more interesting, and personal!"
"That is personal!" Pinkie shouted. Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack put a finger down.
"Y'all have never eaten a pear?!" Applejack looked at Sunset and Dash.
        Dash smirked, "Nope, we prefer apples." She wiggled her eyebrows and Sunset poked her in the side. The girls laughed, and then continued.
        Rainbow was next, "Never have I ever kissed a guy." Sunset and Rarity meekly put a finger down. To everyone's surprise, so did Pinkie Pie.
"You?!" Rainbow exclaimed, pointing at Pinkie Pie. "You've kissed a guy before?!"
"Well.... yeah. For bribing!" Pinkie smiled and the girls looked at her in disbelief.
"Never have I ever had sex," Sunset stated, and wasn't that surprised when nobody put their fingers down.
"Twi you're next!" Pinkie tapped the dark haired girl, who seemed to be busy daydreaming.
"Oh yes...um... Never have I ever been stung by a bee," she said. Rainbow rolled her eyes as she put down a finger, followed by Applejack, Sunset and Pinkie Pie.
Rarity was next. She looked at each of the girls and hoped that this question would make them all lose a point, "Never have I ever kissed a girl, romantically."
Everyone looked around. Pinkie Pie put a finger down, and so did Sunset, even though she tried to hide it.
"Seriously? Who?!" Rainbow whispered to the fiery-haired girl sitting next to her. Sunset shook her head in response, "Don't worry..."
"Rainbow Dash you cannot seriously tell me you have never kissed a girl before!" Rarity exclaimed and Dash nodded.
     "Yup. When you love someone, you've gotta be loyal to them."
     "I'm guessing you've been in love with that one person for a long time then?" Sunset asked. Rainbow nodded again, smiling.
      The game carried on and the scores were tight. Sunset and Rarity were tied for last place with two fingers left up. Twilight was next. She had got the hang of the game by now, and her answers had got better, "Never have I ever had a crush on somebody in this room."
       All the girls (except, of course, Twilight) put a finger down and exchanged glances. They didn't comment on it, and just continued the game as usual. Rarity and Sunset were on one finger left. Fluttershy's go was next, but she was pretty much out of ideas.
        "Come on 'shy!" Applejack sat back grinning.
       "Oh uh.... never have I ever..." Fluttershy paused, and smirked, "Never have  I ever had sexual thoughts about anyone in this room."
      It was a statement no one expected to come from Fluttershy of all people. Rainbow Dash sighed to herself and put a finger down.
     "Rainbow you're such a pervert." Sunset grinned. Dash raised an eyebrow.
     "You gotta be honest! It's the rules," Dash continued eyeing Sunset before she too eventually gave in and put a finger down.
     "Wow guys," Applejack laughed. "Looks like Sunset's lost then."
     "Oh fuck!"
     "It was a close game though darling, don't feel too bad." Rarity giggled, patting Sunset on the back.
     "Ok, well, what's my dare then?"
      Rainbow Dash sat up straight and smirked at Sunset. "I dare you to make out with one of us for a minute. Obviously make it easier for yourself and pick the person you'd most want to kiss."
      Sunset mentally facepalmed. She saw a dare like that coming, especially from Rainbow Dash. Sunset rolled her eyes, "Ok but this does not count as a relationship or anything. It's just a dare..."
     "Duh."
      Sunset looked around, and blushed. She knew exactly who she wanted to kiss, but knew that if she did decide to make out with the farm-girl, it would set off a chain reaction of negative feelings from the girls.
     "No one's gonna judge you sugarcube. It's just a game, it doesn't mean anything."
Sunset leant forward towards the perfect girl in front of her. She stared into Applejack's green eyes before closing her own and leaning in towards her lips.
"I'm so sorry Applejack," Sunset whispered, and pushed her mouth against AJ's.

The four others stared in awe at the two girls, who were kneeling, eyes closed, making out in front of them. Neither AJ or Sunset dared to open their eyes. Sunset roughly knew what everyone's reaction would be and wasn't prepared for it, but just enjoyed the kiss while she had it.
Pinkie broke her eyes away from the sight in front of her, and glanced at Rainbow Dash who was slouched against the sofa staring into space.
A minute had passed and the girls broke away from each other. They made eye contact again and Sunset apologised a second time, rubbing the back of her neck, and the girls returned to their seats.
"It's just a game, don't worry bout it," Applejack smiled at Sunset, and then noticed Dash sitting opposite her. The rest of the girls were occupied talking to Sunset. Applejack got Dash's attention and mouthed to her. "You ok sugarcube?"
        All the girls were now focusing on Rainbow Dash.
Dash's face was red. She took a deep breath. "You know what? No, I'm not ok thanks Applejack. I'm anything but okay! Two years. Two fucking years it has been of me waiting for a relationship! The only reason I've never kissed anybody is plainly because I've waited until we were together, and here you are kissing Sunset for fuck sake! I thought we had a chance. I hope you've finally figured out how much I fucking love you Applejack. That won't change..." Rainbow's voice broke at the end and tears were streaming down her face. Dash hardly ever cried, and it was painful for her friends, especially Sunset and Applejack to see her this way.
"Rainbow I—" Sunset started.
"Fuck off Sunset," Dash yelled.
        "Guys it's just a game!" Applejack added, also raising her voice.
The girls were bickering loudly, before Pinkie Pie had completely had enough. She jumped up and yelled, almost at the top of her lungs, "ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?! Dash, can you not see that Applejack, SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, has a huuuuuge crush on you!?!? She has so many feelings for you Dashie, she might just explode! She DOESNT LOVE SUNSET. Sunset has CLEARLY fallen in love with Applejack. Rainbow Dash the same! DID I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU GUYS?! ITS JUST A GAME!!!!" Pinkie stood there once she was satisfied that she had got her message across. She was breathing loudly, and sat back down, crossing her legs and folding her arms, like a stubborn toddler.
        Rainbow Dash, for a fragment of a second, exchanged glances with Applejack, before running upstairs. AJ ran after her. Sunset sat completely in shock. She too was blazing red, but purely with embarrassment. She felt so guilty.

By the time AJ had got upstairs, Dash had already locked herself in the bathroom. Applejack stood outside the door listening for a few moments, hesitating before she knocked on the door. From the other side, she could hear the door unlocking, before a crash on the ground. AJ opened the door only to find Dash slouched on the floor, her hair covering her face.
"Dash?"
As Applejack got closer to how however, she realised that Rainbow was in fact laughing to herself.
"I slipped. I'm so dumb," she sniggered. You could still hear that Dash had been crying, but she was obviously more relaxed now. Applejack took her hands and pulled her up off the floor. She wrapped her arms around her bestfriend, and Dash sighed into AJ's shoulders.
"Come on sugarcube. It was just a game. You know ah wouldn't kiss Sunset if ah had a choice," Applejack pulled away from the hug and looked Dash directly in her big magenta eyes.
Dash nodded. "I know, I know! I'm so sorry!"
Applejack subtly smiled, "Ah'm not the one you need to apologise to."
     Rainbow sighed and beckoned Applejack to follow her down the stairs. Before they got into the lounge to join the others, Dash stopped, "Well I'm guessing you definitely haven't caught feelings for me now. Even if you had before..."
     She left AJ to think, and then the farm girl joined her friends. She watched Dash try to apologise to Sunset, who instantly forgave her before Sunset then apologised to Applejack, again.
     "It's ok. Really Sunset, don't worry about it."
     The girls had completely lost track of time. By the time everyone had settled into their sleeping arrangements it was 10:45. Since they were planning on staying up all night, they had a while to go.

OK TI I Oᑎᘜ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗷᑌT I ᕼᗩᗪ OTT ᖴᑌᑎ ᗯᖇITIᑎᘜ IT O Yᗴᗩᕼ. Oᑭᗴ YO ᗴᑎᒍOYᗴᗪ ᗩᔕ ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᔕ I I! XD