February - Hands

Anime/Manga : Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 1 832
Published: 02/23/2020
Summary: As a typical bad boy cliché, Naruto screams with his look and his rock-metal band his hatred towards society. For him, he is only good at writing words on a piece of paper but Hinata sees in him more that just a lost teenager on the path of life.
Author's note: This OS has been inspired by an idea of Hippyredfox

Flashback

Amazed, Hinata wanted to see everything closely but Naruto pushed her inside the sound-insulated room - dragging her away from the mixing console - and gestured her to stay still. Because he left the room, she used that time to look around her. Without a doubt, her father wouldn't have approve of the interior decoration.

Posters of rock/heavy metal Japanese bands like Babymetal or Rajas and rock/heavy metal American bands like Linkin Park, Green Day or AC/DC were on the four walls. On her right, trumpets, triangles, tambourines and xylophones along with headphones, drumsticks and guitar picks, seemed to be heavy on a shelf ready to collapse. On her left, a piano, an electronic keyboard and a drum were like stuck in the decor since only the guitars could be moved. Beside, there was all types of guitars : electric guitars, bass guitars and standard guitars. One standard guitar was laying on the table before her, in front of a worn vintage couch. Around this instrument were empty milk and beer bottles, several ashtrays - at the smell of them, Hinata understood that it wasn't only tobacco that was smoked here - and piled up pizza boxes. Yet, the one thing that gain her total attention was all the paper balls scattered on the floor of the all room.

Curious, she picked one up and opened it.

"Like Akumas
Our names're assigned to Satan
And like Akumas
We gonna drive ya crazy!"

Music notes had been drawn around those words but most of the notes were crossed out and replaced by other music notes. She flipped back the paper and found other meaningless words. So she picked up another one.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be
I gonna be on the top of the world
And gonna prove you all wrong
Yes I wanna be a warrior"

Yes, it was Naruto handwriting. When she realised it, the blond had come back and took the piece of paper from her hands while shaking his head. Quickly, he leant on the table and wrote something.

"We're not here for that."

Frowning, Hinata took a new sheet of paper and a pen and wrote her answer.

"It's song projects, isn't it? Is that what you're going when you're not at school?"

He was surprised but instead of answering her questions, he made her sit on the floor as he did the same. She saw him put headphones on his ears and then press a button on a remote control. Suddenly, the very loud music made the floor vibrate like a earthquake was shaking the whole Earth. Caught off guard, Hinata put her hands on the floor and, like earlier on the bench, her heart banged against her chest. The heavy bass of the music drove it into a swinging dance and her stomach squeezed when she could feel nuances of sounds through her touch.