October - Horror

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 2 174
Publish: 10/29/2020
Summary: When despair turns into a feeling of love so intense that obsession is the only thing that can help you protect the one you love.

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio PierrotWords: 2 174Publish: 10/29/2020Summary: When despair turns into a feeling of love so intense that obsession is the only thing that can help you protect the one you love

Facing the mirror, Hinata scrutinises her reflection. In the silence of her bedroom, a feeling of void settles within her. This red mark on her cheek, her messed up hair, it should've made her cry, scream even.

She would've done it years ago...

She would've been afraid of facing the anger of her father. But today, she accepts her punishment without arguing. Now, she waits for the blows before being sent to her bedroom, when she needn't to be healed because of him.

Why was her father angry again?

Her fingers caressed her cheek. She felt nothing when her father's hand hit her porcelain skin. She consoles herself as she's saying that a light colour now decors her pale face. It matches with the scars scattering her body.

Like a little broken doll.

A little doll with an unexpressive gaze. Her newly closed wounds are as pink as her underwear. Her dark hair lacks volume. Her smile doesn't show. What for? It fools no one anyway.

A hand on her heart, she notices that it beats so slowly, that it's gradually fading like the flame of a candle. 

And yet, a smile spreads on her lips.

Because only him can make it alive again.

Naruto has a talent for giving her strength again. Like awoken from a long sleep, her heart races every time she sees him. He's so recomforting, so radiant. It's addictive. The more she takes that energie, the more she wants.

After all, he saved her.

He's her hero.

Just by thinking about it, her legs tremble, her cheeks turn red. Her pearly eyes start sparkling when goose bumps invade her skin. She's forced to rub in between her thighs. Her heart pounds furiously as she chants the syllables of his names.

Na-ru-to-kun.

Because Naruto will never hurt her. His hands are so soft. Oh, she remembers how with such gentleness he had them wrapped around her bloody body that night. She felt so safe in that warm cocoon.

Naruto has such a kind heart. She knows he's nice. She sees him through her window, behind the curtains when she watches him with a sharp eye. She knows he hides behind his boisterous and loud character. Poor Naruto, he's so alone on the inside. Under the radiations he casts like a sun, lies his sadness.

Hinata spots it when he gets home.

She'd like to tell him... To confess that his smile inspires her, saves her, that he deserves to be loved. She can love him. Her feelings are already here, indestructible.