October - Horror

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 2 028
Publish: 10/27/2020
Summary: When despair turns into a feeling of love so intense that obsession is the only thing that can help you protect the one you love. 

A constant sound brings her back to consciousness

A constant sound brings her back to consciousness. Her head spins dangerously. As if it wants to detach itself from her body. Her eyes seem to be crossing. She keeps opening and closing her eyes, they're still stinging her.

The decor of the room gives her the impression that she's in a room. But, the impersonality inhabiting the place makes her doubt.

Bip.

She perceives noises on her left. Her body is too heavy, too painful to move.

"I just want to know how she's doing!"

Bip. Bip.

That masculine voice is familiar to her.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Uzumaki, only family can see her."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

Uzumaki? Naruto-kun is here?

Her mind is completely clouded by the background noises, parasites preventing her from thinking. Impossible to understand what's happening.

"Just tell me how she is. I'm the one who found her bathing in her own blood in the middle of an allway, I deserve to know."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

She doesn't know why, but this blare sound won't stop speeding. She feels like the sound becomes louder and louder and louder. She also has that weird feeling in her heart. It's painful. It's not the first time she's feeling it. Absolutely not. Naruto always gives her this magnetic effect; pleasant, warm and soft.

"I'm sorry Mr. Uzumaki, but I have to ask you to leave."

Bip. Bip. Bip.

"Hinata's-"

She can't hear his voice anymore. Her eyelids are heavy. She's going back to sleep. But, she'd like to see him. The least she can do is to thank him for...

For...

For whatever he did, she just wants to see this boy who seems worried for her. Since her mom and her sister passed away, no one paid her attention anymore.

Bip. Bip. Bip.

Confusion overwhelms her. It's because of that tickling feeling in her chest again.

Suddenly, a white figure enters the room. She only hears buzzing, more or less low. She feels the bed she's lying on moving.

Is she been taken to Naruto?

Unfortunately, all she can see is her father. She hopes he didn't see the blonde. Hiashi doesn't like the orphan boy.