July - Movie inspired

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 1 872
Publish: 
Summary: The final fight

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio PierrotWords: 1 872Publish: Summary: The final fight

"Number 1010, Uzumaki Naruto, aka Kyubi, finished his training today. He's ready to be sent on the field. And I can tell I've never seen a human like him! It's exciting to be able to observe him like that! He's our most beautiful treasure! But, he's a boy way too nice compared to the other experiments. Yes, he follows orders. But! Something about him bothers me. I can see he's started to understand his own personality. It's worrying for the future of the organisation."

It's that excited voice which pulled her out of the fog. The crackling of the old video was piercing her ears. But, her focus was on her horrible headache.

"That's why I decided to create a new version of clones. The method is the cell culture."

Hinata tried to open her eyelids. They were so heavy. She wanted to move her body but something on her waists was holding her still. The lack of liberty woke her a bit more.

"I'm going to select Kyubi's best genes, thanks to the cell culture, and in doing so, giving birth to Menma. And because Nature wants the generation following the previous generation to be stronger, Menma will be much more powerful and obedient than Kyubi once completely finished. It's so exciting!"

She succeeded at opening her eyes. Her sight was first blurry, then adjusted itself to let her situate herself. It was dark and the only source of light was the screen which the man, with a white lab coat and wild ginger hair, was on. He had a big smile on his lips. Even his eyes were shining with excitement.

So that was the real Yahiko.

"But, I have to test it on myself first." He disappeared, then came back with a test tube. "I already started with a piece of my skin." He brought the test tube closer to the camera. "I present to you Tendo. My first clone from the Pain project. The beginning of a peaceful world."

Hinata had to look away to prevent herself from vomiting at the sight of the piece of flesh. She took several inhales and exhales, trying to get rid of the pictures now forever etched in her mind.

It's at that moment she saw heigh tubes around her.

She blanched a bit more when she noticed the blond hair dancing in the yellowish water. She knew right away it wasn't Naruto. It was another Menma and when her gaze slid on the other tubes, she counted there's two more of them.

No doubt, she was in the laboratory in the attic.

So, where was Naruto?

"...the ADN is of course the key of the whole experiment and in the absence of having a surrogate mother, I have to keep that inside the incubator..."

As Yahiko's words kept doing background noise, everything made sense in her mind, understanding how to look at the puzzle.

One of Yahiko's clone, Tendo, had jabbed her neck with a syringe. She recalled losing consciousness. The large room on the second floor was in fact for her. He wanted her to stay at the orphanage because...