Twelve.

***Warning: Domestic Violence***

I was eager and excited to return to the set. Chris tried to save as much of the work we've already done to make the transition easier. He filmed with Tom Hardy for a few days but I insisted to be there to watch. Tom brought a whole new approach to the character. I couldn't help but to be in awe with his performance.To avoid confusion between the Tom's on set, we referred to Tom Hardy as either his last name or Tommy.
The thoughts flooding my head about how Chris could feel about me made me overanalyze every move he made with me. Every time we would catch each other's glances at the end of every scene, the way he would insist on finding a way to touch my arm, the smile that curled his lips when I talked to him. Even though there wasn't going to be a chance for me to know how he felt about me, I kept the way I felt about him between me and Mykie. As difficult as that is already.

The chemistry on camera with Tommy was instant and effortless. It was more natural with him compared to any scenes I did with Jake. It was a relief since it was the day for me and Tommy to film a scene that was going to be challenging to film. I craved it:
John had become suspicious of Alice spending time with Dimitri. John couldn't get a straight answer from the other men in his mob so he approached Alice about it. Alice didn't deny his accusation of sleeping with Dimitri, she only laughed at it. John angrily slaps Alice across the face, rips open her dress and has sex with her to remind her of her place.
The scene would be the first time nudity was on set. Chris took all the precautions to make sure I was comfortable but also because he had to, legally. He made sure there wasn't one person on set that didn't need to be there. After Mykie had finished touching up the heavy makeup on my arms, he even instructed her to leave.
We rehearsed the scene a few times before filming it since we would only get a few good takes of the dress ripping. A stunt coordinator helped me with the reaction to the slap so we tried it his way for a few takes.

"Action!" Chris declared behind the camera. Tom and I walked in front of the open doors to the office catching the angered stare of Tommy. I whispered gibberish into Tom's ear before releasing his arm.
"John." Tom said to Tommy with a sharp nod of his head. Tommy grunted, taking a long hit from a cigarette. I quickly smiled at Tom and motioned for him to leave with my head. He walked off the set.
"Getting the new kid settled in?" Tommy said, in character. I walked into the office and shut the doors behind me. I threw my purse to the couch. I walked to the second mark in front of Tommy. He flicked the ashes of a cigarette onto the floor. I moved my eyes to watch the ashes falling then gradually trailed them up his body to stop at his eyes.
"He's a good kid."
"I don't need a kid fucking my wife."
"You're being—" I instantly threw my hands up along with Tommy's. "Wait, wait!" I yelled. Tommy held onto my wrists laughing. Chris hopped off the chair to jog over to us. "I'm flinching." I said to them. "Alice wouldn't flinch. She wouldn't move a muscle." Chris nodded his head to agree.
"Let's go back to 'he's a good kid', everyone!" Chris ran over to the chair. Tommy and I returned to our marks and started the scene. We completed the slap in one take.

Before moving to the next part of the scene, Chris yelled to cut. He appeared onto the set, pointed to a woman holding a robe then crossed his arms. It was making me nervous that he hadn't smiled or touched me since we got to the set.
"This is Lacy, one of the costume designers. I forgot to tell you that whenever we cut, she's going to cover you with the robe." I smiled at Lacy and nodded my head. "Okay. Let's do this." Chris disappeared behind the lights. I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach. Chris would not only be seeing my boobs but also act in a very explicit sex scene. I physically shook off the nerves. Tommy held up a thumbs up to me. I smiled and did the same to him.

"And...cut!" Chris' voice echoed. Tommy and I broke apart our lips as we finally released the laughter we had been holding in take after take. He jumped off from on top of me to hold onto his torn shirt. We had improvised a little resulting in more clothing being ripped.
I covered my boobs as Lacy promptly covered me with the robe. I stood up from the bed quickly. I turned my back to everyone to snake my arms into the robe. The cold fabric of the cotton robe tickled at my bare chest. Once I turned back around, Chris was already shaking hands and patting Tommy on the back as he complimented his work. I nervously giggled at Mykie with her desperate prancing to me for the touch ups she had been impatiently waiting for. She wiped away the smudged mascara from my eyes as Chris walked up to us.
"Phenomenal." He said, finally smiling. I smiled back as much as I could with Mykie still wiping the makeup. She began reapplying concealer under my eyes with her back to Chris.
"Really?" I asked. I could feel my cheeks filling with color.
"Yes. Absolutely phenomenal." I smiled uncontrollably. Mykie rolled her eyes at me. "We're going to move on to the next scene when you're ready."
"Sounds good." I said at an octave higher than I probably should have. Chris smiled at me before walking off set. Mykie pointed up with her brush so she could set the makeup under my eyes.
"He totally named your boobs Absolutely and Phenomenal." She whispered to me. I pushed her hand away from my face, laughing loudly.