Peaceful Afternoon

There was a knock at your door. It was about 5 in the afternoon, you wondered who would come to see you at this hour of the day and not be relaxing at home.

You got up from your comfy spot on the couch to answer the door.

Opening the door you immediately had to look up at the tall figure standing in front of you.

He was wearing a loose olive green sweatpants and a loose grey t-shirt on with his air max shoes he always wears.

"Wanna go on a bicycle ride with me?" is all he said with a smile.

You couldn't believe this man drove all the way here just ask to go on a bicycle ride with you.

You nodded and quickly went to put your trainers on seeing as you already had tights and an oversized t-shirt on.

You locked your house and walked with him to his car which had 2 bicycles on the back.

You both got into the car as he drove to the river. Once there you both took down your bicycles, blue for you and black for him, and rode along the river.

It was peaceful with just the sound of the gears of the bicycles and the chatter of the remaining people in the afternoon.

You looked over at him on his bike. He was beautiful with his brown coloured hair, he dyed it again since the last time you saw him.

It's difficult to see one another but you are greatful for the small moments and surprises like this.

His probably going on tour again pretty soon so you were glad he came today.

You both stopped at a bench for some rest. He sat in a relaxed position looking out at the river, you sat crossed legs on the bench doing the same.

The sunset was the perfect ray of colours.

You could feel eyes on you, so you looked to your left and saw his beautiful brown eyes staring at you.

You stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke.

"I'm in love with you, you know that. I truly am."

That caused you to smile and hide your face in your hands so he wouldn't see the blush that creeped onto your cheeks.

"No, don't you dare hide that beautiful face from me, I wanna see those beautiful cheeks turn red, I wanna see those beautiful eyes whilst I look at you. I wanna see that beautiful smile that gives me butterflies everytime I see it. Don't you dare hide from me."

He said holding your chin moving closer with each word.

He was an inch away from your face, he looked at your lips then back into your eyes. You did that same and before you knew it, his lips were on yours.

He smiled into the kiss before he pulled back. His lips were soft and slow, passionate. Its kisses like thos that had you craving for more.

"I love you too Namjoon"

************************************
I posted for the fist time in a while
Sorry for the wait

Sorry for any spelling mistakes it's early
❤️❤️❤️