Chapter Three: New Me, New You, New Us

...I nodded silently agreeing.

He wrapped his arm around me.

"I have a question." I said looking up at him

"Ask away." he said

"What is your real name, J?" He paused for a minute before answering "Jeremiah Valeska."

I looked up at him and said "Ok, but I'm still calling you J."

He let out a small laugh but nodded. I don't know when, but I fell asleep like that with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me, but I did.

It was a few weeks with the same schedule cell, train, eat, train, cell, and me and J stayed together much to Harleen's disapproval. I have always had stutter, but I always had control over it but now that I have been locked up for so long, I've lost that control and I like them, but J is the same way with his anger but gladly he can control it unlike someone else I know.

Everything was the same until lunch one day after lunch they gave us outfits and said to try them on. I gladly did since I had worn the same muddy clothes for a few weeks which sort of look like rags now. I went in and changed and came back out to see J and myself in a mirror I had on a black and white jumpsuit with black and white fur on my shoulders and beige wrappings on my hands, legs, and torso with black suspenders and combat boots (just imagine LJ's outfit from creepypasta, above but pants instead of a skirt and leggings) and J had on a purple tux with a long tail to the jacket and a green undershirt and black shoes. (Just imagine Joker's original look but it being a little too big on him.) Then they said we had to get the look finished. Once it was over, we looked in the mirror again this time both of our faces were pure white with two differences I had long claw like nails and washable black hair dye, and he had a fake bloody smile and green washable hair dye. (Again, think of LJ and Original Joker but not a real carved smile) We looked at each other and shrugged.