Chapter Five: Help

......A little bit later they came to take us to training.

Once, there I went to a punching bag and started training like always then Harvey came over and told me he would be training me from now on. I looked over at J and saw that him and that girl were together, laughing at something.

Harvey followed my stare to see it also and said, "Want to make him jealous too?"

I was shocked but whispered as if they could hear me "but yo...ur my fri...end."

He laughed and whispered back "He doesn't know that."

I nodded I told him about Harvey, but he probably thinks I hate him and not his friend I sighed and said "Fine, bu...t don't take it t...too far."

He smirked and said, "I can't make any deals after all just because we're friends doesn't mean we can't be something more."

I thought it through and knew he was right I actually did have a crush on him before he became Two-Face.

I finally whispered "Fine."

He put a stray hair behind my ear and cupped my face with his hand he leaned in close enough to me for me to kiss him I had the urge to pull away, but I didn't then he kissed me, I melted into it. Before I knew what was happening J was there and Harvey was on the ground smirking wiping at his now bloody lip. Now I know that as soon as we kissed, J had run over punched Harvey while I stood there shocked. Harleen grabbed mine and J's arms and dragged us to our room. Once inside faster than I could yell at J he pinned me against the wall I wanted to push him away, but he was stronger he had my arms pinned above my head I was vulnerable to him.

I stuttered out rather quickly unsuccessfully trying to hide the fear in my voice "I pr..romis, I didn't know what he was g..going to do, I tho...ought ma..aybe he would at most kiss me on the che..ek not full fle..dge kiss me."

He kissed me then whispered in my ear "You're mine."

I didn't know what to do so I screamed every name I could think of "Grayson! Bruce! ...Harvey?" At the last one Harvey ran in like a knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress or he would like to think that. It was more like he had to because he was in charge of us and Riddler would get mad if either one of us got hurt.

 He rushed in and pushed J away from me making J fall to the ground and told me to go wait by the door while I was rushing that way J grabbed my ankle and tripped me, I fell on the ground hard, but I quickly turned onto my back and kicked him in the shoulder and quickly got up and rushed over to the door. Holding my wrist, it started hurting when I hit the floor I just stood there in shock while Harvey grabbed my stuff. I didn't know what was happening it all went too fast but as soon as Harvey had given me my stuff J attacked him again J had Harvey pinned, Harvey's face was covered in blood. Harleen came by and saw everything she stood there while I put down my stuff in the hall and ran in but before I could do anything Harleen attacked me from behind. I turned around and punched her as hard as I could she stumbled which gave me enough time to help Harvey. I ran toward them and kicked J as hard as I could he tried to regain his balance but before he could Harvey was up and standing beside me I took his hand and ran out the door and grabbed my stuff this time he took my hand and ran to his room he locked the door and seconds later Harleen and Jeremiah were banging on the door, gladly Harvey was the only one with a key and this door was the only way in or out. I turned around and saw that the room was identical to my room but a lot less organized I tried to hide a laugh because this all reminded me of a time when me, Harvey, and Bruce were kids and friends and I tripped Bruce, he started chasing me and it just turned into a big game of tag but back then he was the organized one and probably still is Jeremiah did most the cleaning. I put down my stuff and turned around I saw Harvey still standing there with blood on his face I told him to come sit down next to me on the bed so I could clean up all the blood he did like I said. I started washing off all the blood on the scarred half of his face and then the other side I put the cloth to the side.

 I looked at him and saw a cut on the unscarred side of his face I touched it and asked, "Does that h...urt?"

 He answered "no" but I could see it in his eyes it did I got out some bandages and started to put one on the cut, but he grabbed my wrist.

I asked, "w..what are you d....doing?"

He leaned in closer and said, "What I should have done a long time ago instead of running away."

This time I was the one leaning in. He kissed me I put my arms around his neck. We heard a knock on the door and pulled away I saw a longing in his eyes, but he got up and opened the door while I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and write everything, I realized four things 
one I will not talk to Jeremiah Valeska or Harleen Quinzel unless I necessarily have too 
two I like three people Bruce, Grayson, and Harvey
three I'm never going to call Jeremiah J again
four I have to get back to Bruce and Grayson.