Chapter Thirteen: The Last Stand

.... The only thing I would say is "Go get your stuff."

We all headed to our room to go get our stuff. I went to my room and took my version of the Savitar suit, and The Black Arrow suit. I started playing my music playlist the first song to come on is Resistance by Skillet. I started working when I felt like someone was watching me.

I turned around and saw Barry "What are you doing?"

He answered, "Coming with you."

I hesitated for a minute but knew there was no way to talk him out of this, "Fine, go get your stuff."

I turned back around looking at the stuff I had laid out and started on the Savitar suit. I worked on getting a shoulder piece off. While working I slightly smiled when I remembered how me and Cisco worked on it as a plan to get Barry back on our side, but it didn't work instead I gave it up and came back to Gotham. I could imagine Cisco's angry expression at me tearing it apart. I finally got the shoulder piece off and started working on the Dark Arrow suit I cut off the long sleeves and made them into lower and upper armbands and put on everything and attached the Savitar shoulder piece to the left side. I grabbed dual knives then headed downstairs. Where I saw J, Riddler, and Barry waiting.

I smiled "Now we need a ride."

J said confused, "None of us have a car."

Barry questioned, "You mean us run them two there?"

I answered, "No, I want to borrow a limo."

"You mean steal." I hear a voice behind me say.

I turned around to see Bruce and Alfred.

I answered "Fine, Alfred can drive. I never get to do what I want."

Then walked out and got in the limo first. Bruce got in after everyone else and sat beside me.

I crossed my arms and said, "I didn't want to drag so many people into this."

Bruce glanced over at me and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean if Barry or you get hurt it will be my fault."

"How?"

"I dragged Barry and you into this." I could feel a knot in my throat like I was about to cry but I couldn't afford tears now that we were going to fight.

Bruce answered, "You didn't drag either one of us into anything we all want to be here, we all have a reason to fight."

I looked up from the floor to see everyone nodding in agreement.

I smiled slightly and asked, "Ok, what are all of you fighting for?"

Riddler was the first to answer, "I want to be the one who destroys The Arkham Knights, after all, who better to destroy a group than their leader."

J was the next to say something "I want to see Harly behind bars."

I added, "Or in Arkham Asylum."

He nodded letting his ginger hair fall in his face for a split second I wanted to fix his hair for him.

Then Barry spoke, "Back when I was the Flash, I promised you that I would never leave you."

"Yes, and you always kept your promise until...."

Barry cut me off and said, "Even then I kept an eye on you, just from a distance."

I looked at him surprised "When you were Savitar, you were still there?"

He nodded. "And when you came back to Gotham, I got Bruce to tell me how you were doing."

Bruce was the last to say anything "See we all have our reasons."