Chapter Four: The Room

...We looked at each other and shrugged.

After it was all done Riddler took us to a room and said, "This is where you two will be staying."

Once he left, I tried to open the door as I could have guessed it was locked. I turned around and scanned the room it was a plain dark room painted black with boarded-up windows. I turned on the light and three things caught my eye 

one there was only one bed. Were they expecting us to share the bed? 
Two the closet was full of copies of the outfits we are wearing.
Three we had a TV, kitchen, and bathroom to ourselves.

 Sure, we were still prisoners and only have one bed but at least it's better than the cell, a lot better. J had sat on the couch watching TV, so I decided to sit with him, we sat there watching TV until the nurse Harleen and the jerk Harvey walked in and stood at the door

  "The Boss wanted us to answer one question each."

J asked, "What are we doing here?"

Harleen answered, "You are both here to serve the Arkham knights."

Harvey nodded at me "Ask your question."

I had so many questions like why is there only one bed, why he's here, or what's with the weird outfits but I knew I had to ask "Wh... o ar... e the Arkham Knight's?"

Harvey smirked and said, "We are the different," he looked at me then at J "or just criminals."

They left and I turned towards J and asked "Y...our a cri...i..minal?"

He sighed and nodded then said "Arson, vandalism, and....." he paused like he didn't want to tell me, but I wasn't going to say anything until he finished. He finished "....assault."

I felt as if he wasn't telling the whole truth. I got up and went to bed to get some good sleep for the first time in a long time. The next morning, I woke up in the bed with my head on J's chest. I'm guessing he had gotten sleepy and since we only had one bed I didn't care. I got up and took a shower and changed. Now, I'm cooking breakfast and writing everything down. I hope I can see Bruce and Grayson again. J walked in and I gave him his plate of eggs and bacon and we sat down.

"I would have made m..ore but this was all that there was." I said stabbing an egg.

J shook his head and asked, "Why do you think they gave us a room with a kitchen in it but only one bed?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Ac...cutly I was go...ing  to ask you the same thing."

He stopped eating for a second and said, "Your stutter is very cu.... unique by the way."

I sighed and got up to clean the dishes while he went to take a shower. A little bit later they came to take us to training.