Chapter 5

"Arthur you're back," Alya said she waved. She, Marinette, and the rest of their friends were at the park on benches.

"I hate the Einzbern family already. Stupid Assassin wouldn't stop jumping on me." Saber sighed. He had spent the entire morning with the Einzbern family to get back Avalon, which they had in their storage room and was going to use to summon him until a servant lost it and they used Jack's daggers instead. Jack found it in a pile of weapons and brought it with her to Paris.

"I think it's so cool you're Arthur Pendragon," Rose said.

"You told them, didn't you?" Saber looked to Alya with disappointment written all over on his face.

"That's Alya for you." Marinette smiled.

"At least we can drop the whole fiancé thing, finally. Master, I get you to want your friends in on this, but this is dangerous. They're not part of this war and if they get hurt, it's going to be bad."

"I know, that's why I told them to keep a secret."

"Master, no offense, but Alya just told what? Six people? In a day."

"I won't tell anyone else. Smile for the camera." Alya took out her phone and snapped a photo of him.

"Mari hey." Tsubasa waved as he approached. "No need to get worked up, I'm not here to cause trouble. My sister is coming in soon from London and I wanted to spend some time with the one not-crazy master."

"What happened to Minami?" Marinette asked.

"You don't want to know. The Tohsaka family has been a bit...over edge ever since they lost badly in the last war and Minami has some issues with the thought of losing. Oh right, I have something I want to show you as well. Rider, bring it over! It's a gift I got for my sister."

Rider stood next to Tsubasa then showed the group the butterfly. Tsubasa was overjoyed about finding it while Rider didn't care. Their expressions changed when the group freaked out. They told the two it was an Akuma, a butterfly that turned people into supervillains. Alya showed the two her phone and a recording of a supervillain with Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Whenever someone in Paris felt negative emotions, an Akuma would find them and turn them into a supervillain. Their goal was to get the Miraculous from Ladybug and Chat Noir and give it to Hawkmoth. They didn't know why Hawkmoth wanted the Miraculous and it was a never-ending battle between superheroes and supervillains.

Tsubasa thought for a while then shrugged. It was in a magic container so there was no reason to fear the butterfly. No living creature was getting out that easily, he made sure of that. Marinette asked how he got it and he explained that he was walking down the street at night and saw it wandering around. It flew over to him and he caught it. If he wasn't a mage, he would have been in trouble, and if he wasn't so calm about catching a dangerous butterfly.

He didn't say much about how he was feeling, just that he was a bit nervous about his sister visiting, and if she would be okay. And a few other things he lightly mentioned while he played with the hair that covered his left eye. He changed the subject to tell them that he used to catch butterflies and caterpillars when he was young for his sister. She didn't like touching them, but she did like the thought of him doing something nice for her.

He sat down with the group and ordered a small smoothie to listen to what they had to say. They asked him how life was in Fuyuki, how nice it must have been without Akuma attacks every day. Tsubasa explained that it wasn't so simple, Fuyuki had plenty of mage families and most mages were taught how to use their power when they were young. For Tsubasa, as the eldest, he was given the family's crest, which was the culmination of every spell they learned.