Chapter 6

The Einzbern representative, a man named Kaede Einzbern, married to the head of the family, Irisviel Von Einzbern, and the top mage hunter of his time. He had short black hair, green eyes, and wore a white long-sleeved shirt over a white shirt, black pants with matching boots, and a light purple cloak. He requested an audience with Shirou outside of the church. He handed Shirou a glass of wine and sat down on the chair across from Shirou.

The two discussed what to do about Caster. Since she hadn't shown herself for a good while, they thought she gave up. That was until Assassin found a magic spell on the ground. Caster was placing them all over Paris, most likely in plans to attack the entire city. Shirou thought for a bit before he commented; he told Kaede that he did all he could to help. Taking power from the Grail was risky enough, if he did anymore, then there would be severe punishments sent his way.

Kaede understood before he changed the subject; he handed Shirou a piece of gold that looked as if it belonged on a bowl. It was a piece of the Grail Assassin found when she was looking around in old shacks. It was the place Ari dumped fragments of the Grail before she ran off to London, the lesser Grail in actuality.

In the middle of the night, Minami Tohsaka and Archer stood on the highest building. Minami put her long black hair in a ponytail as she looked down at Paris with her blue eyes. She had a red sleeveless shirt in with a black jacket to cover it, a black skirt with a black legging and black boots. Archer pulled an arrow back to see better, no other servants were out at that time. Minami sat down and hummed, she was getting bored; as a Tohsaka, she was determined to win the war in any way possible. If that meant killing a master in broad daylight, then that was what she would do.

She held gemstones in her hand and threw them up and caught them. Her entire linage was counting on her to win the war. She stood up and turned her back to the city as Archer lowered his bow. It was time to turn in for the night. The school was back in session the next day, and she had her own plans for the students.

"Hey girl," Alya waved to Marinette. "I got the scoop on the new superhero."

"Alya, listen," Saber started.

"Hold that thought, Arthur." Alya brought up her phone to show pictures of Lancer and Shirou together.

"Lancer and Shirou?"

"Who?"

"The hero you're talking about is Lancer. He's of the Lancer-class, we don't know his true name. And Shirou is a priest."

"He's a servant then?"

"Class, please take your seats." Miss Bustier clapped her hands to get their attention. "Arthur, you may join if you want to-"

"I'm sitting down." Saber surprised the class when he sat at the end of Marinette and Alya's desk.

He put his elbow on the desk and laid his chin on his hand. It was the first time he attended a class in Paris. Miss Bustier began the class with a recap of the last assignment she handed out before the school was closed. Marinette and Alya were first on the list to present. The two got up from the seat, while Saber stayed, and presented their project. Both had a poster that they held up and pointed at the information.

Saber soon got a weird feeling; he suddenly stood up from the desk and ran to get between the window and Marinette. An arrow pierced through his shoulder before he changed into his armor. The arrow was made of electricity, meaning it was from a servant and not someone in Paris who misfired. Arthur pulled it out and changed into his armor, he summoned his invisible sword to fight Archer.

"Are you alright Arthur?" Miss Bustier asked in pure worry.

"I'm fine," Saber said. "It's been a while since I've had a good fight."