Chapter 10

"What is this?" Minami read from the pamphlet Caster gave her; it detailed a fashion show nearby. "Why give me this?"

"Well," Caster started. "You need a break, I need a break, and Archer needs a break."

"I don't actually-" Archer began before he was shut down.

"Quiet, one day off from picking fights."

"Fine," Minami fell on her bed. "One day."

The fashion show was held by Paris' greatest designer, Gabriel Agreste, with his son modeling some of the new outfits he has created. There would be people from all over to see what Gabriel created and if he would show up again. That was an interesting thing for Caster of all people to bring up, perhaps she was trying to get over her anxiety about Adrien, or she was just stupid.

Minami, Caster, and Archer sat in the back row to lessen the attention on them. The two servants had formal wear on, Caster being in a red dress with a black scarf and Archer in a white suit with a blue handkerchief. Minami didn't dress up at all and stayed quiet as she read about Paris fashion. She turned the pamphlet upside down then back up again, she couldn't understand why Paris had such strange tastes.

The show started when the lights went off by the seats to illuminate the stage. Adrien Agreste walked down the stage with each new outfit and it only made Caster uneasy to see him again. Minami asked if it was okay for them to be there and Caster responded by taking the pamphlet from her, Caster shoved her face in it and didn't look up from it once, even when she knew she had people looking at her weirdly and whispering.

Saber, in the row with Marinette, looked up to see what he heard. He tugged on Marinette's shirt to nod towards where Minami and her servants were. Marinette told him to not think about it, they weren't going to do anything in such a crowded place, so there wasn't any worry. Caster was preoccupied with a pamphlet and Archer was falling asleep on Minami's shoulder.

What also caught his eye was Shirou in the audience. He was alone, without a servant to guard him or any weapons at all. It was strange to see the overseer of the war there. Shirou hadn't gone to any other events in Paris, so why was that one so special? Saber stayed on guard the entire time he was there, even Alya commented on how he stopped paying attention to the stage and started looking frantically around them.

"Arthur," Alya stopped him to talk.

"Alya, Not now." He grabbed onto Marinette's shirt to keep her from getting away from him. "I have a duty as a servant to protect my master, if I see something is up, I keep my master safe."

"I know that, but..."

"You're worse than Adrien's bodyguard dude," Nino finished the sentence.

"My master's safety is a priority." Saber pulled Marinette closer to him, "that's how I work."

"I'm glad you've figured that out Saber," Shirou said from behind Alya and Nino.

"Who is he?" Nino asked.

"Shirou Kotomine, what do you want?" Saber sighed.

"I'm here to talk with mister Agreste, do you know where he is?" Shirou explained.

"The guy doesn't come out for much; you should talk to Adrien." Nino pointed to the dressing room.

"Thank you, young man."

Shirou approached the door to the dressing room just to get Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard in his way. He smiled at them and asked if Gabriel Agreste would speak with him. They declined him and stood in his way. But he wasn't too disappointed, turned his back for two seconds only for Nathalie's phone to ring. It was from Gabriel. She answered it and gave it to Shirou.