Chapter 7

"Isn't it great that Ladybug and Chat Noir reappeared?" Alya asked.

"Yeah great," Marinette said.

"Master, where did you put the museum pamphlet?" Saber asked as he went through the drawers.

"Are you going to burn it?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because you burned the last one after you saw it had the picture of Merlin on it."

"Just tell me where it is."

"Look the top drawer."

"What's with him?" Alya pointed to Saber.

"He's not happy with pictures of Merlin," Marinette explained.

"What did the old man do to him?"

"I don't know."

"Anyways, I wanted to talk about Ladybug."

"You always do when you come over."

It had been a few days since the first super-villain appeared and more started to appear. Hawk Moth was back at it, and with some help from Lancer every so often, the two superheroes were beating one bad guy after another. Sometimes there were supervillains that were back-to-back. Hawk Moth was getting desperate and he didn't like it when Lancer showed up. Lancer was interested in Hawkmoth more than the supervillains and left when he was done.

Alya was at the front of it all to catch the videos for her blog. Saber, on the other hand, was told to stay out of it. If he was with Ladybug, it would jeopardize her identity as Marinette since he was always by her side. He stuck around Alya while Ladybug was out to make sure she wasn't put in danger. He had to pull her out of danger and only fought if a supervillain attacked him or Alya. The other servants also showed up to watch the battle and treated it like a tv show than a danger to them or their masters.

Right on schedule for the day, another supervillain showed up. Volpina, or rather, Lila. Alya ran with her phone to catch what was about to happen as Marinette ran in the other direction to transform. She was happy to be Ladybug again; after she failed training as a mage, it felt good to have some form of power back. Saber followed Alya and kept her out of sight so she wasn't in danger, he had to take her camera away from her when a building looked like it was going to fall on them.

Despite Volpina's attempts to defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir, her efforts were meaningless. Her illusions didn't stop the superheroes in their tracks, they knew how she fought and weren't tricked by any of her new tactics. Ladybug broke the necklace that held the Akuma and the butterfly was set free. But things were a little different, Lila screamed which distracted the superheroes long enough for Caster to appear and call the butterfly over to her.

"What are you doing?!" Ladybug asked.

"That thing is dangerous!" Chat Noir added.

"I was wondering when you'd show up, unless servant," Lila said.

"Wonderful..." Caster sighed. She held the Akuma on her finger and kissed it. The colors inverted to a purple butterfly with black spots and she let it go. It immediately turned into a large fox with nine tails. "Take care of these heroes for me."

The fox opened its mouth to show it had sharp fangs inside and its eyes were glowing red. It raised its razor-like claw, then, a burst of flames stopped it in its tracks. Lancer showed up and used his flames to boost himself into the sky. He didn't go after the fox, rather, he was after the source. He clashed his spear with Caster's staff then flew back. His spear glowed with a red hue and he swung it to send flames Caster's way. She dodged the flames and summoned circlets around her to blast Lancer out of the sky.