Prologue

A girl is sitting in front of Mirror.
She was dressed in beautiful kanchivaram Saree with heavy jwellary,her hair was pinned with jasmine flowers,Kalyan thilak on her forehead & black dot on her cheek adoring her.She was just looking like bride.Everything is perfect but a smile which should play on her lips is missing, her eyes which should shine with happiness are filled with hallowness,her cheeks which should adored with blush is filled with her dried tears.
A women in 40's entered inside.

Women:-Nandu are you ready,pandit
Is calling for bride ma

So girl is Nandini Murthy

Nandu turned towards her mother & asked.

N:-please stop all this Amma its hurting ma please.

Hearing her women's eyes filled with tears but she wiped them harshly.

Women:-you yourself is reason for your suffering now stop all this you are getting married that's final.

Nandini chuckled painfully.

N:-I will get marry for you & Dady Amma but remember one thing you are doing marriage for a dead body.

Saying she stood up & went to mandap.

Nandini's POV
I entered mandap & saw everyone are happily laughing & enjoying. Mom made me sit my parents sat with me & did kanyadan (readers in Telugu tradition brides parents wash their soon to be son in law foot & do kanyadan).All mantra's pandit chanting is making me sick.
They asked me to change into muhurtham Saree.I did as they said.
Now I was seated beside my soon to be husband. I was feeling his stare but I didn't looked at him,am feeling guilty that am ruining his life too.
But I promise I will fulfill all rights as wife but Love may be I can never give him. I felt him tying yellow thread around my neck.Am now wife of Manik Malhotra,He was from mumbai,he fell for me when he saw me & asked my hand for marriage.
As my parents already searching groom they agreed but with small hesitation because of our caste difference but they were happy because I was getting a good husband.
Everyone are happy except me.
I looked at him who was filling my hairline with sindoor,his eyes showed pure love,guilty again passed in me.
His lips touched my forehead with brought feeling of security which I feel when I was with my Dady.