Chapter 12

Manik's pov
We are on way to Murthy Manshion.
Am feeling happy that am going to see my kids again. But am scared about what nandini is upto.Her surprise's are normal. Her two surprise gifts already broke me,now what she is upto. But am ready to whatever punishment she will give me am ready for it.

End of POV.

Everyone entered Murthy Mansion nervously. They where greeted by Mia & Mia's parents.Nandini parents also greeted them for sake of mia's parents.
Everyone settled themselves on Sofa's.
All are waiting for Nandini's Arrival.
Aryan & Vitika came with Rishab.
Neyo was about to touch them but Rishab pulled them & made them sit with Mia.

Gauri:-Nandini specially invited us.
She said she has some surprise.

Rishab controlled his laugh,he looked at Malhotra's who's face paled hearing surprise.

N:-Hey guys am here,see I have brought surprise for you guys.

Saying this she pulled a handsome man to her side & held his arm.
She took them to guest's.

N:-hello guys sorry for late,actually he was one who made me late.

Gauri:-Nandu beta who is this guy.

N:-Actually wait a bit,you go & sit.(said to man)

Man went & sat beside Manik

N:-you all guys asked me about My husband right, so today am going to announce who is my Husband.

Hearing her Malhotra's are shocked surprised. Manik felt happy,as nandini is giving him chance again.
Nandini turned to Manik side & smiled she gestured her hand & said.

N:-so please let me introduce my husband, Aryaman Khurana.

Man stood up & came to nandini & pulled her closer holding her shoulders.Manik sat blankly tears started collecting in his eyes.

N:-we met two days before, thought to be together again for kids.

Gauri:-good thought nandu,kids need father.

Aryan & Vitika:-dad.(saying this they went to Aryaman).

Manik eyes followed his kids who are running to Aryaman calling dad.
Malhotra family's face turned pale immediately.
Aryaman took them in arms & kissed them.
Soon everyone started playing holi.
Malhotra's seemed completely shaken.
Manik stood at scheduled place.
Silent tears started dropping from his eyes.He was about to wipe them.

N:-don't wipe them darling, they are giving me so much peace,you should have seen your face while I introduced Arya as my husband. You seriously thought I will introduce you as my husband no way darling. Actually it was bit true because am getting married to Arya soon.Kids liked their father so much.
Did you see Vitika's face, glowing with happiness.Its better for them to not to know about their biological father.

M:-let me meet them once nandu please I won't meet them again,I will not tell them am their father.I just want to hug them once please nandu.
(Begging her with tears)

Nandini averted her eyes from his face & turned back to go.

N:-I will not allow atleast  your shadow near my kids Manik,they might be your blood,but you didn't have any right on them,you can see them but you never able to take them in your arms,they call someone as dad not you,bear this pain this is punishment's for your sins & more at to come,I will break you same how you broke me.By the way happy holi.
This is my gift for you for holi.

Saying this nandini went away.Manik collapsed on floor.

M(in mind):-its paining(holding his heart) my kids calling someone as dad.Better if she had killed me once.
This guilt,this pain is getting me difficult to breath aah.

Cabir who listening manan's conversation came to manik & took him in hug.Manik started crying.
After sometime cabir took him home.

At evening
In a Manshion.
A women is running to save her life. A man is chasing her.

Man:-Nandu devil stop.

Women:-Arya am not going to stop.

So women is Nandini,man is aryaman.

Arya:-you called me urgently for this,
I left important meeting.(running).

N:-if I told you,why am calling you,
Would you have came no right.(running).

Arya:-really your husband.
My wife will kill me if she gets to know means,last time I just talked closely with my school friend Diya but your sister got angry & made me sleep in guest room for 1 week.
Now if she got to know this means,I have to spend 6 months in guest room.

N:-Arya jiju please stop,am tired.

Nandini collapsed on sofa,Arya gave her water bottle & settled himself beside her.
Nandini finished bottle & rested head on arya's shoulder.Arya patted her head.

Arya:-why are you doing all this princess, I don't you near that man.

N:-jiju did you forgot how I spend these 10 years, all because of him.
I will not leave them easily.(sad face)

Arya:-ok ok don't cry now, if your sister got to know means I have to sleep with empty stomach. By the way did you told her about your plan.
No means she will kill me.

Nandini smirked at him.

N:-Actually jiju,she was the one who told me to introduce you as my husband, its her plan.

Arya eyes came out from socket's.

Ary:-you two sisters are unpredictable.Kiddo's they called me dad,they are thinking me as dad.
Its not right.

N:-jiju they call di as mom & you as dad they just called like that, I didn't told them you are their father.

Arya:-thank god.

A women entered room where they are sitting.

Women:-is chasing game between jiju & sali completed.

N:-didi when you came.(hugged her).

Arya came & hugged women & said.

Arya:-I missed you so much soha,it's has been 6 months.

So women is Soha Aryaman Khurana.