Chapter 5

After 10 years

Geneva (Switzerland)

In a Beautiful Manshion
A women is Sitting in garden & typing something in laptop seriously.
Her phone started ringing.
After seeing the caller ID her eyes become red in anger.
But she composed herself & Lifted the call.

Women:-Yes Tell me Mrs Lisa.

Caller:-mam Aryan & Vitika again got into fight mam,its becoming hard to control Aryan,could you please come to school immediately.

Women:-am coming.

Women immediately shut the laptop & went to garage, four men in black came to her,one opened car door for her.They four sat in another car following her.

Women:-Aiyappa this Aryan every day gets into fight,vitika instead of stopping her brother she will encourage him.You gifted me with two patakas.Please show some mercy on your nandu.

So Girl is Nandini

Car stopped infront of school.Gaurd opened door for her.Nandu got down & started going inside.

N:-you guys stay here only, I will be ok.

Gaurd:-but mam.

N:-kelvin stop.(showing her hands).

Gaurd stopped after hearing stern voice.

Nandini's POV
I went inside the principal's room.I saw Aryan is fighting with someone,Mrs Lisa,principal is trying to separate them.

Me:-Aryan stop.

Hearing My voice Aryan stopped

Me:-you two go to car I will have word with you in home.

Aryan stromed out,Vitika silently followed him.

Me:-Mrs Lisa sorry for behavior of my kids.

Mrs Lisa:-mam please don't be sorry,
They are kids don't be hard on them.
Your are our main trustee you don't have to apologize.

I smiled at her & went to car.

At Home
I was glaring at both of them,but they are busy.

Viti:-Bhai eat this leg piece your favorite Granny made it for you.

Ar:-princess eat this halwa your favorite.

Both are eating like nothing happened here am burning with anger.
I looked at Amma,She was same women who gave me food that day & she was with me in all my up & downs,she was my real amma.

Me:-Amma see them here am fuming in anger & these two eating food like nothing happened, you are spoiling them.

Viti:-don't scold Ammama(Nani)
Yug was at fault,he only picked up fight.Bhai controlled for so much time.

Me:-daily you guys will have one or other reason to fight.

Aryan:-he said my our father left us am bastard son Amma,I couldn't control my anger.

Hearing him my blood boiled,His father is really bastard,am suffered because of him now my kids are suffering because of him.
Your nightmare is coming to you soon malhotra.
I looked at my kids who are having tears in eyes.I immediately hugged them.

Me:-ssh bas you are not any bastard kids darlings,you are precious gifts god given to me,your father didn't left you guys but I left him because he don't deserve My kids.

Viti:-Amma is dad is bad person.

Me:-he is not bad, but he hurted your Amma so much,you want father who hurted your Amma.

They nodded no.

Aryan:-I will give him punch for hurting you Amma.

I hugged them tightly, they are my world now. I will tell them about their father once they are grown up because I don't want ruin my kids childhood.
They deserve to know how much cheater their father was.
10 years was not easy for me.
That day I met Yamini Amma,she gave me work in her restaurant & gave me shelter to live,she was single women with no kids & husband.
She took care of me like my mother.
I used write in free time's.My passion of writing gave me life.Now I was renowned Author in World & Owner of Arka Magazine.I started Yamini Chains of restaurants in name of Amma.
After 2 months of that incident I learnt am pregnant, My happiness has no bounds,His betrayal gave me two gifts.
They remind of their dad's betrayal.
Tomorrow am going to Mumbai After 5 years.
Now am not that weak Nandini Manik Malhotra.
Now Am Nandini,Who has her own identity to recognize.
Manik baby till now you saw my love now you are going to see My hatred.

Mumbai.
Malhotra Manshion.
Everyone are having breakfast, Suddenly manik started coughing.
Neyo made him drink water.

Cab:-someone close to your heart is thinking about you bhai.

Mu:-May be soon to be Mrs Manik Malhotra is thinking about you Manik.

Everyone giggled hearing her,Manik sat with blank look.

M:-(in mind) she was thinking about me,she was the one close to my heart.
I love you Nandini but I can never forgive you for my brother's death.

Neyo:-Stop thinking about that girl Manik,Soha is going to be your wife soon So think about her.