Chapter 13

Soha's pov
I looked at my sister who is sleeping in my lap now. My sweet innocent sister is gone long back.sometimes I feel like am talking to just rock.
Life always give her heart breaks.
I never thought chachu,chachi will do something like this with her.
Nandu was always behaved as good daughter for them.she never refused them.They even forced her to drop her dreams.I went to Us for to complete my fashion design course.
When I came back I shocked to learn nandu was in jail.I didn't believed what chachu told me because I know my sister.I took her out from that case.Its easy for me as my dad is minister.I wanted to prove her innocence.But she just asked,for whom I have to prove didi,for those people's who called themselves as parents,but they couldn't Even trust their kid or to that girl who called herself as my best friend but didn't even asked me what actually happened.Her cold voice made me shiver.My innocent sister first time broken that time.I took her to my home.But I never able make her normal.Everyone used to call her as killer,she didn't even flinched.she never tried to defend, whenever I asked her why she didn't talked back.
She just used to say,my loved ones didn't believe me akka(didi) then how can outsider's will believe me.
I thought she will remain like this only.Chachu & chachi married her to someone in my absence,because I can't let them do that, she was broken she need time to heal.when I came back I had big fight with chachu,dad cutted all his ties with his brother.
I called nandu the very next day,but what she said surprised me,she said her laws taking care of her very well & her husband is sweet. Am happy for her.From that day she used call me every day & used to tell lot of things.
She used to smile, laugh.I thought I got back my sister again.she was crazy about manik.she used to say Akka I got parents in form of my laws.
I got 3 brothers & bhabhi.I got lovely husband, who loves me like anything.
I felt that my old nandu is back.
Suddenly she stopped calling me for 2 months I got worried, I was in us so I not able to come to her house.
I came to India to talk to her & thank her family.
I still remember that day. I was driving my car from airport.
I saw a girl walking on road lifelessly.
A truck came was about to hit her but I pulled her at correct time.I made her turn to me & shocked to see my nandu.she was looking devastated.
Her eyes are sparkless.Her face covered with tears.

Me:-Nandu baby what happened ma,
Why are you looking like this & where is manik,why are you walking alone on road.

Nandu hugged me & started crying.

N:-am pregnant di.

Me:-its good news why are you crying, come we will go to Malhotra Manshion & tell your family about it.

I pulled her but she didn't moved.

N:-which family di,they used me for revenge, they left me now on road.

She told me everything I was very angry on them,I was about to go their house & confort them but nandu stopped.
I know how she suffered these 10 years.she made me proud of her.
I never saw someone strong like her.
Even after experiencing so much heart breaks she still stood like rock with head held high.
If am in her place I would have died till know.
6 months back she came to me & asked me to help her to make them suffer.I agreed to her.
I went to malhotra manshion as soon to be wife for manik.But what manik told me shocked me,he said he loves his wife don't want to marry me or anyone. That time I got a hope may be my nandu will be happy again.
I want Aryan & Vitika to have their father & family. I want my nandu to live happily with her husband.
But before that they should be punished for their mistake.