Chapter 18

Nandini's POV
I was sitting in my cabin & thinking about my life. As a 16 years old girl,how I dreamed about my life.
One person destroyed everything in my life. I made them regret for their sins,I have everything in my life now.
But why am not feeling happy.
Whatever may be the reason but I will never allow him to enter my life again.He may join broken pieces of heart but he can't make a died heart alive again.

End

Manik's pov
It has been 10 days that she has been left.kids become close to me & my family but they miss their mother.
Now am standing in front of Soha's cabin.I knocked the door.

Soha:-come in.

I entered the room,As soon she saw me her eyes become red.

Soha:-who allowed you inside, get outside idiot.

Me:-soha please listen to me please.

Soha:-what please Idiot,actually I want to beat the shit out of you now but I don't want my Kiddo's to see their father with broken bones.

Me:-please listen soha it's for nandu's happiness.

Hearing that soha stopped shouting gestured me to sit.

Soha:-let it out fast.

I started telling her whatever I thought to make nandu happy again.

Soha:-OK good but why you came here for this nandu is in geneva.

Me:-I want your help soha.

Soha:-what you want me to do.

Me:-I want job in nandini's office, only you can do it without nandini's knowledge.

Soha:-no way,get out first.

I got up & fell on her legs.

Me:-please soha please only you can help me, I don't want her to forgive me I just want to make her happy again.I just want to bring out nandini whom I destroyed please.

Soha:-get up first manik,I will help you but only for nandu's happiness.
If you hurt her again,I will torture you till death.

I felt happy.

After a week
Manik sat in his private jet with kiddos.

Vitika:-papa you have to come to school, I will show everyone that I have papa,he didn't left us.

Manik eyes teared.His one sin costed so many things. He have to rectify it.

Aryan:-papa we will play cricket together.

M:-OK champ.

Nandini's Magazine house
Nandini's cabin.

N:-shan did you appointed my new PA.

Shan:-yes mam he will join from tomorrow.

N:-ok did you cross checked his information.

Shan:-yes mam he is well qualified & his name...

Nandini phone started ringing.

N:-OK shan first thing in morning take his signature on agreement papers,he should work for 2 years completely.

Nandini lifted call.

N:-yes yamini Amma.

Y:-Vitu & Aru came home nandu.

N:-omg I missed them Amma I will be home in 10min.wo who came with them.

Y:-manik came with them.

N:-OK.(slowly).

Nandini closed her eyes.

N(in mind):-you can do it nandu just ignore him don't let him disturb you.

Nandini's home.
Aru & viti are playing with manik.
Yamini was adoring them. Only she knew how much kids missed their dad.
She never wanted to see the man who destroyed her daughter's life but after seeing her grandchildren happiness she wished that her daughter should live happily with her kids & husband.
But is it possible for nandini to forgive manik.Some mistakes can never be forgiven.It is very simple to destroy someone out of revenge.But taking revenge is not solution for making someone pay for their mistakes.
Making them realize their mistake is best punishment for anyone's mistake.
Trust is pillar for building any relationship. But manik & his family broke the trust which nandini had on them.

After sometime nandini came home.
Kids ran to her,she hugged them tightly started crying. Only she knows how much she missed them.
Nandini gestured yamini to take kids inside as she wants to talk with manik.Kids went inside.

N:-so when are you going back.

Smile disappeared from manik's face after hearing nandini.But he soon Covered it.

M:-I want to spends some days with kids.

N:-but..

M:-please nandu just few days.

N:-its Nandini not nandu,you are only father to my kids not my husband.

M:-OK nandini.

Nandini called servant & asked to keep manik language in guest room
& went to kids.

M:-I know nandu my mistake can never be forgiven,but I can't bear the guilt of destroying your life I just want to make you happy again.