Chapter 2

Nandini's POV
I was looking outside to get full view of Manshion which am going to live for rest of my life, he was rich ,handsome most eligible bachelor
So many girls are ready to marry but why this guy choose me as his wife.
I not even worthy of him.
I came out of this by Manik's touch who gestured me to get down from car.He held hand for me I put my hand in his,I like it or not he is going to hold my rest of my life, I don't know why I came with complete stranger who doesn't know anything about me but I had hope may be he will make me Alive again with his love.No No Nandu their is nothing called love,its just your responsibility to be his wife fulfill your duties.
Nandini Murthy never runs away from her responsibilities.
Suddenly he stopped walking & smiled seeing someone. I looked up to see why he was smiling.
As I looked up I saw her which made me loose my senses,no no am just hallucinating. But after hearing him she was here indeed.

M:-you came navya bhabhi I thought you will not come.

Nav:-sorry I didn't come to marriage because of ma is not well,but I promised I will welcome you & your wife to our house right then see am here,Navya never breaks promise's.

Hearing her a sarcastic chuckle left from my lips.Their attention turned towards me.As soon she saw me her eyes came out of socket's.
Manik held by my waist & pulled me to himself.

M:-Bhabhi meet my wife Nandini & Nandu this is my last bhabhi whom you didn't met till know ,she is cabir's wife.

I tried to smile at her but even my fake smile didn't want to come out looking at my best friend oops sorry Ex best friend,First culprit in breaking me.I turned to manik who was looking at me to greet her,so I forced a smile & said.

Me:-it was nice meeting you Navya bhabhi.(controlling my anger).

Navya put a small smile & did our harathi & welcomed us in.
My Mother in law asked put my hand prints on wall,I did as said,she asked me to kick rice pot.I did as she said.
Everything is new for me as am foreign to this tradition.
We entered inside.My MIL asked navya to take me to room.
She tried to deny but MIL showed eyes which made her to stop.
I silently followed her,As soon we entered room,navya closed door & started shouting.

Nav:-you disgusting girl how dare you spoil manik's life,he was just like brother to me you can't ruin his life,
You can get many more rich boys by showing your body,why you trapped innocent like manik,I won't let you spoil his life.

I just slapped straight on her face which made her to stop her ranting & I came dangerously close to her.

Me:-Nandini can tolerate anything but not if anyone question her character & self respect so mind your words Mrs Navya Malhotra & about me spoiling manik's life then listen I don't want any third person talk about my married life.If you please go out I want to rest for sometime my head is blasting.

Navya started going out but I called her again.

Me:-Navya bhabhi its better if you keep what happened here as secret because I don't want hurt my husband & please send strong coffee.

Navya stromed out,After she left I collapsed on floor,her every word hurts me like anything,I wanted to tell her truth but I don't need to explain myself to anyone, I know what am.
I heard knock on door, I got up & quickly wiped my tears.

Me:-come in.

Manik came inside smiling fully with coffee in hands.

Me:-manik why you brought coffee.

M:-I got to know my darling is getting headache so I made her this coffee.

I smiled at him,his love always reminds that I can't able to give him love which he deserve, all I can give him is happiness.
I took cup & sipped coffee, its tasted heaven but I didn't expressed it to him.I completed it & put in side table.
He was looking at me cutely to get my response.I went near to him & slowly pecked his cheek & wisphered in his ear.

Me:-its heavenly manik.

I was about to move away but this man is not in mood to leave, he pulled me holding my waist.

M:-wow if I get return gifts like this means I will make coffee for you daily

I should blush at his words right,why am not feeling anything.

Heart:-Because am hurted very badly to express any feeling, first I want to heel,please let him heal you nandu.

Mind:-no you can love again nandu,
After your past heart breaks you can't trust anyone.

I just pushed them away & saw manik who looking at me intensely.
I just hugged him as I don't want to look into his eyes which can read mine.he held me close to his heart.