Chapter 7

Murthy's entered Mia's house, Malhotra's already present their.
They are happy unaware of Strom which is coming to wipe their happiness.

Nandini(in mind):-As i entered Mia's house I felt strange.I felt his presence. May be am just over thinking.

Murthy's where greeted by Mia's parents Harish & Gauri.

Ishita:-she is my daughter Nandini  gauri ji.

Nandini took their blessings.

Nandini:-Hello uncle & Auntie nice meeting you.

Ishita:-this is Aryan & Vitika,my grand kids Nandu's kids.

Two cuties smiled sweetly at them.

Gauri:-oh they are so cute,hmm ishita ji your son in law didn't came.

Hearing everyone's smile disappeared. Nandini put a fake smile.

N:-we are separated long back aunty & am single Mother.

Gauri smiled at them to avoid awkwardness.

Gauri:-sorry beta I didn't knew.

N:-don't be sorry aunty,you have right to know & you are our family now.
Accha tell me where is my sister in law I want to meet her.

Gauri:-she is upstairs with her cousins & go & meet her,left side 3rd room beta.

Vitika:-Amma I want to come with you.

Rishu:-you can meet your mami afterwards Baby now don't you help me in getting ready.

Vitika:-yes I will baby you have to look handsome come,Bhai come we will make mamu ready.

Vitika pulled them to room.everyone chuckled seeing her eagerness.
Nandini went upstairs, she was searching for Her SIL.she came to Mia's room.She knocked the door.

Nandini's pov
I turned back started adjusting my Saree,I didn't notice door was opened by some one.I heard a voice which shocked me to core.No No how can he be here.Mia is she same Mia who is manik's  cousin. Oh god no.
But why are you scared nandu you are strong now just face him.
I turned around & looked at him.
His eyes immediately widen in shock.
I smirked at him.
I heard voice from inside.

Voice:-Manik bhai who is it.

A girl came to door,dressed in beautiful Saree,she was super cute.
I think its Mia.

Mia:-yes who are you.

Me:-Am nandini your soon to be husbands elder sister.

Her eyes widened, I looked at manik he was still staring at me with shock.

Mia:-sorry di,I didn't recognized you as I met you for first time.

Me:-its ok Mia & who is this handsome man standing beside you.
(Winking at manik).

End of POV.

Manik came out of shock by her wink.

Mia:-he is my cousin bro Manik,di come inside.

Nandini entered room.Whole room filled with gasps because whole room is filled with Malhotra's brothers & DIL's.

Nan:-Mia won't you introduce them to me.

Mia:-oh di,this is Abhi bhai & his wife mukti,Dhruv bhai & his wife Aliya,
Cabir bhai & his wife Navya.This is soha Manik bhai soon to be wife.

Nandini smile immediately disappeared hearing her.

N(in mind):-oh soon to be wife,let's see how you will live peacefully Manik Malhotra.

N:-Hello guys its very nice meeting you guys.(smirking).

Mia:-this is Nandini,Rishab's elder sister.

They just put a fake smile.
Suddenly someone called Mia.

Mia:-di I will be back,make yourself comfortable.

Nandini smiled at her & sat on sofa.
As Mia left,tension builded in room.

N:-how are you all my dear so called family, Missed me.

M:-Nan...

Manik tried to talk but Nandini cutted him in Middle.

N:-my dear so called husband here am talking something dont you dare to disturb.

Soha:-husband,Miss who are you why are you calling my Manik as your husband.

N:-hmm soha ji didn't your manik told about me,its ok I will introduce myself. am nandini Manik's wife.

Soha:-he told me but you both got separated long back right.

N:-hmm we are separated but not divorced. (Smiling) I think its better for you to search some other good man for you.Because we are never going to get divorce.

M:-Nandini.(shouting in high voice).

N:-Manik(in same voice) I can shout louder than you. So keep your voice low & don't even talk to me with that tone,am not your innocent wife who trusted you blindly. Am changed no no your betrayal changed me.
And you guys(turning to Malhotra's)
10 years back you guys gave me a big gift.You know Nandini don't take anything freely.So I came back to return your gift with interest.
You Manik Malhotra(turning to manik).I will bring you on road where you throwed me once after using me for revenge,I will make you same helpless person like how am once.
You are so obsessed with your revenge right,After my revenge you will be not in place to utter revenge word.

Nandini took steps towards manik.
She hugged him.

N:-Manik my dear hubby keep your heart strong, you have face many things in future, till know you saw my love towards you,now you are going to see my harted.Intensity of my harted is more than my love so be ready to face it Manik Malhotra.(pecking his cheek).