Chapter 16

Manik's POV
I was sitting in my pent house & thinking about what happened in office. I know it pains I worked 13 years to Make Malhotra industries top 10 in world. Am happy that am going to get paid off for my hard work.
am not feeling bad that nandu took my position, if she asked me once I will happily give it to her.
Mia marriage is completed but still I can't able to come out from guilt trip.
Nandu is breaking me inch by inch.
I know I deserve it,I won't justify myself for sin I have committed.
I know she don't deserve me,but I have to make myself good enough to earn her forgiveness & chance to start our life again. I was craving to hold my kids to heart.I just wish I could go back to time & change everything.
I wish I would have heard my heart rather than my mind 10 years before.
I take a oath that I will win back my nandu at any cost.
My thoughts interrupted by knock on door.I went to door & opened.
I was shocked to see Nandini standing.
She immediately hugged me.I hugged her back.

Me:what happened Nandu.

N:-I had bad dream, that I lost you again manik.

Saying she tightened her hug.
I locked door & pulled her sofa.
She sat beside me hugging me tightly.
She kept her head on my heart.

M:-did you informed anyone that you are with me.

Nandini nodded no.

N:-did I crossed my limits in hurting you.

She asked looking into my eyes.

Me:-no nandu I deserve more.

Out of nowhere she said.

N:-I love you manik don't leave me again.

M:-nandu are you ok.

N:-why are you not telling I love you to me,don't you love me.

M:-oh god don't get me wrong, I love you,but I didn't excepted you telling I love you to me suddenly.

N:-am tired manik,for today leave all past issues just love me like my loving husband manik.

Saying this she was about to kiss me.
I stopped her.

M:-Nandu you didn't seem ok,I don't want you to regret anything in morning & hate me more.

N:-am full sober & I want you to love like my husband.

Saying this she started to kiss me,I tried to stop her but all went in vain.
I finally gave up kissed her back.
I know how much I missed her in my life.She was always in my heart.

End of POV

Next Morning
Manan are sleeping in each others arms.Nandini got up & covered herself with blanket & went to take bath.she put on shower & tears started flowing from her eyes.
She wrapped towel around herself
& wiped tears.

N:-This is last part just do it nandu.

Nandini came outside found manik sleeping cutely, she kissed him on forehead & started getting ready in yesterday's dress.Manik wake up & saw his lady love infornt of Mirror.
He went to her & back hugged her.
Nandini looked at him through mirror lovingly but her eyes turned into cold.

N:-leave me.(blank voice).

Manik just shrugged it off.

N:-I said leave me.(loudly).

Manik immediately left her & looked at her.she looked at him blankly & hugged him,she pulled him to her level & pecked his lip.

N:-thank you so much Malhotra I had nice s*x with you.(wispered in ear).

As soon he heard her,he immediately left her & pushed her back.

N:-woh woh just chill man,I just thanked you because I had good s*x with you.

Manik raised his hand to slap her but stopped in middle & turned around & said.

M:-just go before I loose My control Nandini.

N:-ooh what you will do if you loose your control,you will slap me.

M:-just leave.(turning to her).

N:-are you feeling pain,where here.
(Pointing at his here).Why because I used you for s*x.

M:-don't utter that word nandini.
(Loudly).

Nandini pulled him by collar & just slapped on his cheek.

N;-if you just can't able to hear that word,then what about me,you used me for revenge,you had s*x just for revenge,I thought you loved me that night, but I never thought I was just a revenge thing for you.

Nandini pushed him & collapsed on floor.

N:-you know I never experienced true love from my parents, they never understood my love, they thought I was selfish, they thought I was murderer ,they didn't trust me,My friends I thought they will love me truly but no,Maddy he said I love him so am destroying his relationship, he thought so much cheap about me,Navya she thought I killed Maddy because I got rich guy than him, she thought so much low about me,didn't I loved them enough to gain their trust,My husband you came I thought you will trust me,I never thought I will love you,because I lost belief in any kind of love,you made me fall for you deeply.You made me forgot all my past,you become my parent, my friend, my love,my everything.
You become world to me,My day would start with you & end with you.
I never remembered my parents bad words when am with you,you gave me parents,brothers,sisters everything. But one day you snatched it everything saying that you married me for revenge,all love you & you family showed me is fake.Just imagine if one who is world to you breaks you in most worst way.The way you held my hair & pulled me outside the manshion & thrower me on road.
You also didn't trusted me Manik.
My world didn't trusted me.I didn't broke that much when my parents didn't trusted me.But with you my happy world coming crashing down.
I walked lifelessly for two days.
I wanted to kill myself. But I thought why I have to die,without my mistake.
All I did is loving my every relation truly. I didn't failed anywhere,but everyone failed in understanding me.
If am a boy would you done same thing,tell me truthfully.

M:-don't know, may be I would have killed him till know for using my sibling.

N:-if you would have killed me,I would have died smilingly manik.
Its a boy or girl,you shouldn't take revenge like this manik,now tell me what is difference between you & mallika.(Manik bent his head down)
If any girl in my place means she would died till know.
For every girl this nuptil chain & sindoor means so much manik,
You used it for revenge.
You know manik girl's life is not easy when compared to boy's.
She was always called someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's wife,someone's mother. All her life she is called as someone's.She never have identity of her own.She silently bears everything,but everyone misunderstood as thats her weakness.
Women can be stronger than men.
If her husband leaves her she should beg him to take back her in his life those all things are gone,If she is at fault,she would repent it,if he is wrong she should make him beg her.
That is what women have to do.
Crying & killing themselves is not solution for everything. If you are not wrong,you are boy or girl,don't bend your head, held it high & face the world.Just don't do anything like this with anyone, for girl her self-respect means everything don't ever kill it.