Chapter 17

Manik's POV
I was driving my car,I don't know what is my destination, her words kept ringing in my ears.Her every word is like needle piercing my heart.
Maddy my little bro,he was more close to me.I still remember his last video call.His eyes held so much pain.
I know how much he loved the girl.
Just imagine your brother whom you loved most in the world Died in front of your eyes,he forgotten to cut video call. I saw him hanging & struggling to breath.I cried cried,I shouted but I can't able to stop him.His death made me blind that I can't able to see my nandu is innocent. I wanted to destroy the girl who killed my brother. My heart always told me nandu is innocent but my mind over powered it & told me to
don't fall for her innocence.
Whatever may be my reasons but I destroyed a innocent life.
We can't see truth when we are blinded with revenge.I also did same thing. Now crying over the mistakes which I did will not change anything.
This is time for me to win her back,
I want to earn her forgiveness, I have to prove myself as good husband to her.I wanted to prove myself as good father to my kids.
I looked outside it has been night already. I roamed whole day thinking about nandini.Nandini went to murthy manshion after talking to me,
I made my way to home.I reached MM in 30min.As soon I entered I heard kids playing. I saw Aryan & Vitika too.I looked at mom who is smiling happily looking at her grand kids.

M:-mom Aryan & vitika here,where is nandu.

Mom looked at me & put a letter in my hand.

Neyo:-evening Nandini came with kids & gave me this letter & asked to give you & left.

I looked at letter with fear,did she left me no no.
I took the letter & went to my room.
I sat on bed & started reading the letter.

"Dear Hubby

Sorry if I did anything wrong with you in way of making you understand my pain.I never wanted come back to you.But when I got to know your mom is searching bride for you.You all are living without any regret of destroying my life.So I wanted to make you guys regret,so I came to your life again.Soha is my elder sister I only send her to you guys,because I wanted to stop your mom from searching bride for you.I did everything to make you realize how much pain I went through these 10 years,I want you to suffer at least for 10 days.So I did all this.
I can bring you guys on roads if I want,but what will be difference between you & me.I don't have any right to separate my kids from his father.So I told them you are their father. Let them live with you for some days they are having holidays.
Bring them to Geneva when school reopens.You can visit them whenever you want & take them to your home whenever you want.
I know you & you family regret everything. You want me back in your life.
But Manik it will never happen.
I may forgive you but I can't able to love you same again.You killed my self respect Manik,your Nandini died on the same day when you killed her self-respect. Now this nandini is only mother of Aryan & vitika, no ones wife,no ones daughter,no ones daughter in law.
Just marry another girl of your parents choice at least don't break her.

Nandini."

I hugged letter to my heart.I know nandu I hurt you so much.But what to do I can't just leave you like that.
You have to  smile again,you have to be happy again,I will make my wife Alive again with true love which you always wanted.I may idiot,I may did sins,but you suffered without mistake.
I will bring everything back into your life which you lost because of me.
You may want me or not,but I can't leave you in pain.I will bring back nandini who was with lots of cuteness & sweetness, who used love everyone selflessly.