Also On Wattpad

Ada Sinclair is ready to graduate high school and head off to her dream college

Ada Sinclair is ready to graduate high school and head off to her dream college. After working hard for the grades and even harder at her godmother's coffee shop to pay for it, the next step of her life is only a few months away.

When her mother comes home to reveal she is in the early stages of Huntington's Disease, a disease passed down from her own mother, she can't hide from the truth she may be next in line. It is then that her plans and dreams for her future shatter. Nothing is more important to her than her family, people who need her and her strength more than Ada needs her dreams. Not knowing how much time she has left with her mother, she makes the choice to remain at home and has no regrets. Only the fear of uncertainty.

Feeling like the world is crashing down on her, Ada turns to the man who's been there for her for the last four years. He'd given her the confidence she needed to become the woman she is now, held her while she cried and has been there through every struggle she's faced. He seems fully willing to be there for her again, even if that means risking his career as a teacher; her teacher.

As their friendship grows stronger, they find strength in one another and a connection they can only ignore for so long, a connection that comes with life changing consequences for them both.

Everything she once cherished slipped away in the blink of an eye. After a mugging gone wrong, Hannah is left with brain damage. Years later, she's still trying to come to terms with the fact that her old life is one she'll never get back. Not her ability to write out a sentence or read a good book. Not the strength she once had to run a marathon or her ability to speak without stumbling over the words. The woman she was is gone forever and Hannah is forced to live with constant reminders surrounding her day to day life. Desperate for change, Hannah takes her former best friend from high school up on an offer to move in with her across the country and start a new life. It's the second scariest thing she's ever gone through, but Hannah knows the only chance of living her life is to give up trying to fix the old one that she'll never truly be able to mend.When she arrives, however, Hannah immediately realizes she's made a terrible mistake. This part of the city doesn't fit someone like her and she's ready to turn around before her bags are even out of the car. Until she meets Meggie's boss.David is southern, muscular and, according to Meggie, a grade A prick. But the brooding bar owner seems to have a soft spot for Hannah and is determined to show her that the choice she made to move here wasn't the wrong one and will do whatever it takes to get her to stay.Her second chance at life is becoming more than she imagined and as Hannah gets to know David, she begins to wonder if that second chance at life comes with a second chance at love.