Voice Log #7

10/15/19

This is M,

It's been a few days again, school bugging me all the time and making me do worthless homework, that I won't even remember and need in the future. Anyways, I met these dudes Sammy, Jae and Matthew, they're pretty cool. I'm the youngest since Jae and Matthew were already on their last year.

During lunch I would always sit with them, it was nice actually having friends that weren't as clingy as... "that girl". Those three also offered to improve my english, maybe it isn't too hard, heard Seungmin had to learn english and where is he now in just three months. Felix had to learn korean too and he's doing great.

I'm feeling a little suspicious for Lovely though. She and her family are weirdly close with my parents, also always coming unannounced saying she wants to help me with my english. I would usually just say no and she still stays, sometimes I would make her choose a movie so she won't talk to me that much, it was annoying in all honesty.

In comparison, Jisung is a tsundere, a cute one too, he knows how to be kind and giving, he also knows when to give space, I miss him so much. I'll never stop ending this with missing them huh? Well, it's true, this log was a lot longer than I thought, whoops. Time to do homework, I'll record again soon.

Happiness, suspiciousness, a lot
-M signing off