First Attempt

Minho put his recorder in his bag, zipped it close and wore his bagpack. He grabbed his other stuff too and looked around the room. There were no pictures on the black walls, no posters, nothing. It simply looked like a jail cell, but a door instead of cell bars.

He thought he wasn't leaving behind anything else, other than his three peacefully sleeping cats, he opened the door. It was quiet, his mother's snores the only sound in the whole house, his sleeping father was as quiet as when he's awake. Minho tiptoed down the stairs. He already grabbed his laptop from his parents' room when they were downstairs so he went to find his phone.

He spotted his phone on the kitchen, he quickly and quietly ran towards it. He grabbed it, put it in his pocket and went to the front door. He grabbed the doorknob, opened it, that horrible squeak sounding through the whole ground floor of the house. Minho cringed at the noise, he stepped out and closed it immediately without making a loud sound.

It was 1 in the morning so no one was walking outside. A few cars were passing by but they were less than 10. Sammy's house was a few streets away so he was sure he could get there immediately. He ran and ran, he was a former soccer player so running was his specialty.

He already told Sammy about him running away, Sammy tried to convince him not to but after learning the reason, he understood. Minho was sure that if he mentioned this to Jae and Matthew they'll agree that it was stupid but they'll try to keep him from running away.

A few more minutes passed and he finally arrived. Before he could knock,  the door opened, revealing Sammy only in his boxers. "Hey Minho, come on in" Sammy said and Minho went inside, he was lowkey judging Sammy but maybe he was used to walking around the house naked... or at least in his boxers, he didn't care, it wasn't his house anyway.

Sammy's parents were in South Korea so The Rose always practiced in Sammy's house. The male said that after he graduates, he'll join his parents in South Korea. Once Sammy comes back, the rest of The Rose will come too, to debut officially.

"You can sleep in the guest room, it's already cleaned and ready for you" Sammy said, showing the guest room.

"Thank you so much Sammy, I'll just stay here for a while though" Minho said and Sammy nodded.

"Of course, but what about school? You just transfered here a month ago.." Sammy said and Minho shrugged.

"I'll find a way, I won't even go to school if I have to" Minho said and Sammy pouted.

"You really hate them to that extent huh?" Sammy sadly said, Minho nodded in reply.

"It's so stupid, if it's about me not getting a woman, that's way more stupid" Minho said and Sammy patted his shoulder.

"I don't understand your parents either, you should sleep now, good night" Sammy said, walking out and closing the door.

Minho placed his bags on the floor, took off his shoes and laid on the bed. The darkness and his thoughts consuming him before he fell asleep.

"Lee Minho wake up this instant!" The voice of a woman made Minho spring up quickly. "Why did you think of escaping huh little brat?" Minho's vision adjusted, and now he saw, it was his own mother.

She looked furious, as red as a tomato and you could imagine steam getting out of her head through her ears. Minho's dad on the other hand looked calm and seemed like he expected their son to do this. The engagement was clearly idiotic and looked like he was begging for his son to run away, even leaving his phone on the kitchen counter where he could easily see it.

"I'm so sorry in behalf of him Sammy dear" Minho's mother said to Sammy who shot an apologetic smile to Minho. "Minho was being stupid.." Minho's mother added and this made him angry.

"Me? I am not the one being stupid mother. It was you, the engagement is so fucking stupid, why do you want it so badly? For me to marry a woman? To have an offspring without adopting? What? You're literally the only one wanting this" Minho said in an angry tone, the woman scowled.

"It's for your own good Minho" She said and Minho scoffed.

"My own good? You mean your own reputation right? This is not your life mother, this is mine so you have no right to tell me what I have to do with it! You're always like this, pretending to care but you weren't caring at all. Dad disapprove of this engagement too, right dad?!" Minho said, looking at his father with hope and sadness.

"Honey, he's right" Minho's father said and his wife grunted. "You're doing this only for you, we could just give their family some money, this whole engagement is unnecessary" Minho's father added and the woman was about to punch the man.

"I am always right Hoseok" The woman spat, her husband rolling his eyes at her.

"No, you are not perfect Minji" Hoseok said and Minji went towards Minho. She harshly grabbed her son's arm

"We'll continue this in the house" Minji said.

The two males wanting not to bother Sammy any further, they agreed and reluctantly drove back to the house. The three sat on the couch and looked at the floor. The woman was the first to speak up, "I just wanted him to go through what we did Hoseok" she said in a calm voice.

"He's our son Minji, we shouldn't let him go through the bad things we went through. As his parents, it's our responsibility to love and take care of him" Hoseok replied with a calm voice as well.

"I didn't want this Hoseok, I didn't want him" Minji cried, Minho felt bad, was he just a mistake? What did their parents go through? Minho listened even though he was scared and sad of what was unfolding before him.

"I don't want him to marry someone for our company's success, just like how our parents made us marry, and I especially don't want him to marry someone for something that we could easily solve. Minji wake up, you don't need to do this" Hoseok said as calmly as he could.

So that was it.
My parents got married for the sake of their company.
The reason why the company has been so successful and the reason why we were so wealthy.

Minho thought.

"Minho, go to your room, please" Hoseok said, Minho understood that they'll start fighting in a few minutes, he did what he was told and ran to his room. He opened the door and was greeted by his three cats.

"I'm sorry I left for a bit. I promise I'll take you next time" He petted them, trying to distract himself from what was happening downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You decide whoever Hoseok and Minji are. I literally just thought of those names so that if they combined their names it would form Minho. So you decide if you thought of BTS Hoseok or Wonho :))

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Good Bye

-Yoozy