You're Back

Third POV

Minho wore his usual black hoodie and black pants. He grabbed his bag and went his way towards school, despite the company's suggestion to drive him, he wanted to walk all the time. He planned to go to the company after school everyday, to help with paperwork and do homework there as well.

I’ve been thinking ‘bout my life

Is it better if I die

평생 잠들기 전까지

Before I fall asleep forever

공허함 속 의미를 찾지
I'm trying to find feeling within this nothingness

At first Minho was concerned about 3RACHA's wellbeing from this song. Although he ended up listening to it on repeat these days. To others Minho looked like an emo dramatic boy, but he was broken, traumatized even.

He felt like he didn't have anyone anymore despite seeing many around him. The way to school wasn't too long nor too short, or maybe he was just drowning in his thoughts to notice the time passing. He checked his phone for the time, an hour before class starts.

He decided to drop by the principal's office, he knew his schedule was the same but he needed to make sure. He could feel the stares of people, he would be lying if he didn't feel uncomfortable but he tried to ignore them. Pulling his hoodie over his head, he walked avoiding the glances of his schoolmates.

"Minho?" He heard someone call him, it was so familiar, a voice he has been longing to hear once again despite listening to him rap everyday. It was different to hear the male's voice in real life, talking and saying his name. Minho missed the male deeply but he vowed to himself, he must stay away.

"Hey! Minho! You wearing earphones or something?" He heard the giggling shorter male. He could see him running in his peripheral vision so he picked up the pace. "Minho? Are you ignoring me?" He could hear the male sadden.

Minho wanted to hug the male and tell him it's okay, it's not his fault, but he doesn't want anyone to be hurt anymore. It might be a stupid decision but he kept blaming himself, he was bad luck, he musn't get attached to anyone, they'll all leave him anyway. He wasn't wanted, that's what he knew.

"Stay away, I don't...I don't know you." Minho said, trying not to make it obvious that he was crying inside. He could hear sniffles.

You made him cry again Minho. What a useless bastard you are.

Minho thought, internally chuckling bitterly.

"You don't huh...? Alright, I-I'll introduce myself, I'm Han Jisung! Now don't you dare forget me again, o-okay...? Lee Minho?" He knew the squirrel-like boy behind him was surpressing his tears right now. Minho knew how much the male was hurting. Something inside him saying not to associate himself with them anymore.

"Just ignore me." Minho said before continuing his walk to the principal's office.

Jisung was beyond confused, the male only a few meters in front of him, ignoring him for no reason. He thought it was just some joke as usual but why did it hurt him this much? The man suddenly disappeared, contacted them only for a bit before disappearing again, and then arriving looking like a different person.