It's Fake

Minho's POV

It's Monday again, still no changes with what's going on with my parents.  My friends greeted me as usual but I kept my space and hung my head low all through the time we had before classes. I felt so out of it, I even only glance at my phone just to know what time it was or what day today is.

I feel empty... I knew my mom would break someday but I didn't know she could be this harsh. My friends said don't think about it or it's just her own opinion but deep down inside, I knew I wasn't wanted in the first place, I am the reason of her grief too, so it really hurts.

Barely paying attention to classes, my friends taking notes for me and trying to help me out with answering activities. I felt useless, I only weigh people down, if only I could end it all, I could finally let them breathe. I stare at my lunch in the cafeteria as I felt my friends' sympathetic looks.

"Idiot, you're thinking about bad stuff aren't you?" Jinha said, throwing an apple straight to my head. "I could feel sadness just looking at your face." Jinha said as I picked up the apple that ended up on the floor.

"Don't be so hard on him, he just went through family problems and still has to face the dreaded wedding." Leo said as I just played with my food, now this probably tastes nothing like it was before.

"Ahh, what do you think your fiancee is feeling now? Look at her" Jinha said as she pointed at Lovely that was alone, eating on the table and looking way more sad than I was. I felt bad for her..

"Hey Lovely" Jinha called, the said girl's face seemed to brighten up. She wore a small smile and mouthed 'What?'.

"Come sit with us" Jinha said with the brightest smile she could muster. Lovely may be my fiancee but I'm sure she doesn't agree to this too, she is also my friend after all. She grabbed her tray of food and walked towards our table, she sat next to Jinha and I could see she was feeling shy.

"There's really no need J-Jinha... Thank you though... And hello M-Minho.." Lovely muttered but loud enough for us to hear.

"It's no big deal, we're all friends right?" Jinha said, no one answered so she hit the table with her fist, loud enough for us to get startled but not enough for other people to hear. "Right?!" She repeated, with a colder tone making all of us nod.

"Thank you everyone... Let's all eat then" Lovely said and we all started to eat again, except me. Sammy gave me a drink and that was the only thing I consumed despite their glares, mentally telling me to eat.

"I feel sick seeing you like this" Dylan said, giving me his spare sandwich. "Eat it, you look so sad probably because you need the loaf of your life." He added, chuckling afterwards. I showed a small smile before biting the sandwich.

"You know what can make you feel better?" Jeff said and I shrugged. "A dance studio is near my place, let's go there later, I'm not dancing though"

Now this made me smile. My friends know that I love dancing, I make choreographies in my spare time too. I realized everyone was comforting me but Jinha is the only one comforting Lovely.

I looked at the two giggling females, they seem to be having fun. Lovely looks way more happier than when before she sat with us. We all planned to go to the dance studio after school and the two girls wanted to hangout with each other.

Third POV

The bell rung, the five males walked towards Jeff's house that was quite close to their school. Once they arrived, Jeff and Dylan decided to buy some snacks for them. They had permission to use the dance studio and went to one of the rooms.