Confession

Minho's POV

It was finally 2pm, I walked towards the park and saw Lovely, sitting on the bench already. I looked at my watch, 2:01pm, how long has she been sitting there? 60 minutes? She doesn't seem like she ran though.

"Hey?" I called and she glanced at me.

"Hi, just in time" She said and stood up, walking towards me. Okay Minho, it's time, she might confess to you but you have rejected a thousand girls back in South Korea, this is no big deal.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Oh, just five minutes ago. Come on, I'm taking you somewhere." Lovely said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside of the park, why did she want to meet here when we were gonna go somewhere else anyway?

Where are we going? And wow this woman is strong.

"Stop spacing out Min, we're going to Jinha's house." Lovely said, oh, that clears up one of the questions in my head. Wait...

"Why Jinha's house?" I asked.

"I... We need to show you something" Lovely said and we stood up in front of a door, she rang the door bell and Jinha immediately opened the door.

"Hey, come on in." Jinha greeted and we walked inside, there were no picture frames, just standard furniture. A couch, a coffee table, 3 chairs, a TV... Yeah. "Hurry up slowpoke and stop checking out my temporary house. Uncle and Auntie paid good money for my place." Jinha said and ran upstairs.

Where's Lovely? I just shrugged and ran after Jinha, these two are acting suspicious... If that wasn't obvious enough. We reached an attic and everywhere was dust, she guided me through the dark and dusty attic before reaching a cloth covered table with two drawers.

She opened the top drawer and gave me a framed picture, cool, it's dusty and low quality. I wiped away the dust and looked at the picture carefully

"JISUNG?!" The name that came out of my mouth and Jinha laughed, clutching her stomach

"Your face, if only I took a picture, you can keep that by the way." Jinha said, still laughing. I looked at the picture one more time before putting it in my phone case.

"Why do you have Jisung's... Childhood picture?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"What's Jisung's family name?" Jinha asked

"Han" I replied and her smile grew, what is this woman doing?

"And what's mine?" She asked and this time her smile turned into a teasing one.

"...Han... Holy shi-" I said as I connected the dots, I know there must be a hundred hans around the world but this is such a big coincidence.

Small world.