-Chapter 1-

Yeet -Saiki's thought
'Yeeted' - Saiki talking to ppl telepathically
'Yote' - Your thoughts

Y/N suddenly woke up in an unfamiliar room, his memory was hazy. 'What just happened?' He thought to himself, pain overwhelmed his body for a few minutes but it then suddenly went away. He took this opportunity to look around the new environment, seeing where he was. He saw a male figure with pink hair and weird pins. Y/N took a moment to study the stranger's features.

'WHAT THE FUCK' Y/N thought to himself. 'Why the fuck is an anime character alive? Aren't they suppose to be I dunno, on screen?' He looked up at strawberry head, the one and only Saiki Kusuo. He calmly stood up and panicked internally. 'What is going on'

___________________
Saiki was quietly reading his favourite manga until a blue light flashed appeared in his room. Once that disappeared, it left a boy, looks around the same age as him, confused and scared. Once the stranger stood up, they both stared at each other, not knowing what to do. 'Can I help you?' Since Saiki had the ring on he couldn't read the stranger's thoughts, which made him uneasy so he decided to take it off and slip it into his pocket. A dozen of thoughts started to flood his mind, including Y/N.

'WHAT THE FUCK'

'Why the fuck is an anime character alive? Aren't they suppose to be I dunno, on screen?'

'What is going on?'

Anime character? Is he talking about me? Saiki stared at the boy as he slowly stood up. They both were confuse. Y/N looked around the place then at himself which made him mentally scream and also made Saiki winced. 'I'm not me, I don't have F/C hair, I have black hair' This thought made Saiki even more confused, it seemed like Y/N was from an alternate universe where Saiki and the other were in an anime. The question is how did Y/N came here.

-
-
-

After a while of panicking and confusion, they both had calmed down, mostly Y/N. 'Who are you?' Saiki asked with an expressionless face. "I'm Y/N L/N... I think" Y/N scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 'You think?' "Listen, what would you do if you woke up in a whole different environment and saw a person who looks exactly like an anime character and that your hair is a way different colour than it actually is." 'Teleport away' Saiki had decided that it was safe to talk about him being a psychic since he was apparently in an anime "I'm not like you, I can't just suddenly show up in Hawaii-"

Y/N got cut off by randomly disappearing then reappearing in Saiki's room, he had a flower thingy around his neck. "......" He was silent. This caught Saiki by surprise, things keeps getting more confusing by the second. "What. Just. Happened. Wait, am I speaking Japanese?" 'You've been speaking Japanese this whole time' Y/N was impressed but scared at the same time, one second he was at home eating his favourite dessert which is surprisingly coffee jelly, watching anime and BOOM he's in a different place.

'Can you go back?'

"If I was able to do that, I would have left as soon as I got here."

More silence.

"What do we do?'

I can't just leave him here, he has nothing at all. Staying here is the best option for him, he would have to have some kind of background so things won't be suspicious.

Suddenly, Y/N whined in pain, holding his head as if he has a massive headache "God.. So many voices."

Yare Yare, that may be a problem.