-Chapter 12-

Y/N teleported to Saiki's room and found that the pink hair male is no where to be found, he just shrugged it off and walked to his bedroom to look for the hidden camera. "If I recall, the angle that its facing is over here." He mumbled quietly to himself as he went to the corner of his room. "Found ya." He pulled the camera out and discard it immediately. "Now that's done, where's Saiki. I want to go to that cafe he likes" As soon as he said that, the male he was talking about came in his room. 'Y/N-' He immediately got cut off by Y/N dragging him outside. "let's go get some coffee jelly, I've been craving it for a while"  Saiki didn't have a chance to talk, guess he could tell him later.

The day went by quickly, the family was about to have dinner together. The father was being his usual self which annoys Saiki but Y/N didn't mind, he find it entertaining. At least this is better than his parents back at home... His home isn't the best place to be in, he let out a deep sigh as he play around with his food. Kurumi, Saiki's mother took a notice to this. "Is something wrong?" Y/N shook his head and gave her a smile. "Nothing, nothing at all. Just been thinking about my home." Kusuo listened closely as the parents continue to ask the H/C hair male questions. "Tell me Y/N, how different is your dimension than ours?"  The father asked him. "Oh well, the most obvious one is that this is an anime. Secondly no one has pink, blue, purple, those crazy hair. Well, not born with them, people dye their hair and no crazy powers. Let's see what else...." They continued their conversations until it was time to sleep.

"You got that recorded? This is amazing, different dimension? Everyone would read out papers!"

"Pleasure doing business with you. When he knows he's a freak, he'll defiantly come to me. Don't tell this to anyone."

"You have our word."

Damn. 3K reads? Thank you guys! I'll try to update more