-Chapter 6-

"I'm gay."

You can see in Teruhashi eyes that she fucked up. "So... Can you get off now?" Y/N was trying to hold his laughter. "I am so sorry, I didn't know." Her face turned red from embarrassment. "I'm gonna go" She hid her face as she walked towards the hotel. Y/N looked over at Saiki who was still asleep. "It's getting late, I should take you back" Y/N made sure that Nendou and Kaidou was asleep before picking Saiki up and teleport to their room. He put the pick strawberry down. "Goodnight"

The next day was pretty awkward for Teruhashi, she wouldn't go close to Y/N. When Saiki and Y/N left their room together, Teruhashi bumped into Saiki on purpose but soon realize Y/N was there. "Uh. Sorry!" She then left quickly. Saiki had read the blue hair girl mind and looked at the male next to him. 'Really?' Y/N looked back at him. "What's the worse that could happen?" Saiki gave him a blank face but he understood. "I'll keep an eye on her, make sure she won't tell the whole school which she probably will because she's a bitch". 'You really hate her, don't you' Y/N nodded.

The student were all having breakfast, they sat in their respective groups. Every time Teruhashi tried to say anything related to Y/N, he would give her a glare which made her change the subject. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I was a bit lazy.