-Chapter 4

Y/N stood near Saiki the whole day, he had to talk to almost all of the friend group.Well, he just reply back really quietly but that's something right? The school day was ending soon, Y/N was looking forward to go home but knowing the others, Nendou will mostly dragged them for ramen. The bell rang, students are packing their bag to get ready to leave. Saiki immediately rushed out with Y/N, wanting to escape from his 'friends' but they had no luck. They were soon dragged into going to eat ramen.

As they walk together to the ramen place, Y/N stood close to Saiki listening to the dumb conversation Nendou and Kaidou is having. He couldn't help but chuckle a tiny bit. Kaidou looked over the Y/N "You said you just recently came back to Japan, where were you before? Maybe you were away to spy on Dark Reunion." Kaidou eyes suddenly lit up "Maybe you were that inside spy we had!" Y/N softly chuckle and shook his head "I came from [your country]" He said quietly "Woah! That's so cool! What was it like over there?" Kaidou continued to ask questions and Y/N quickly reply to them.

A couple of weeks had gone by, Y/N started to open up a bit more, enjoying the presence of Kaidou, Hairo and Nendou while Saiki is being Saiki. Also Teruhashi seem to take a liking on him which gross him out a lot. Y/N has also learn how to control his powers fairly quickly without needing those antenas that Saiki has which Saiki was impress with. Is it possible that Y/n was stronger than him? .... Nah

There was a trip coming up, everyone is excited. Not Mera though, she doesn't have enough money to go. Everyone had a difficult time getting into teams so they did a lucky draw. Somehow, the girl Y/N he hated the most was in his group. No one can argue over that though. Kaidou and Nendou seem to be very happy about it.

The day of the trip arrives, Mera got a ticket so yay for her but the bad thing is the weather was not in good enough to fly over there. Saiki helped to clear the weather. 'Thank you Saiki' Y/N thanked him telepathically. But when they got on board there was more trouble. Kaidou felt sick but broccoli head was worse. Y/N looked to his right and saw Saiki asleep so he restored broccoli body to 24 hours before.

This of course wasn't the end, the plane started to go down which made a massive panic amongst the students. Y/N went to the 'toilet' so he can teleport outside to carry the plane back to safety which obviously took a lot out of him. Everyone soon got out of the plane, relieved that they were save. Y/N was leaning against Saiki, really tired since he wasn't that strong.  'You okay?' Saiki asked and he nodded. "Yup, just tired." 'You could have just woken me up' "I didn't want to bother you" Saiki nodded. When they went on the bus, Y/N fell asleep on Saiki's shoulder which made Teruhashi glare at them