-Chapter 7-

Y/N walked down the semi busy streets filled with things to buy with the idiot gangs + strawberry head. His group has split into two, girls and boys. He didn't mind, he's mind was wondering off thinking about cats. Cats are majestic creatures, they have such soft fur and beautiful looking eyes that reflects under the sunlight. Their posture is just marvellous and- 'Stop thinking about cats, you furry' 'Hey, cats are amazing. You should be blessed that I'm thinking about such extraordinary creature.' Y/N laughed cutely and looked at Saiki with a sweet look. "I'm sorry though, just can't help it" Just for a quick second, Saiki blushed lightly but kept the same emotionless expression.

"Hey, I saw you looking at that dessert place. Wanna ditch them and go?" He asked which Saiki definitely agreed to. They bumped into a few difficulties but ended up at their destinations. "Is it true that this place only served that dessert you really like 6 times a day?" (I change things up a bit cuz there's an extra person now) Saiki just nod, clarifying his question. They both walked into the dessert shop but to their surprised the rest of their group was their first. "Hey, look on the bright side. There's one more cup for you!" Y/N sat next to Kaidou and started some small talk. "Hey! Get one more for my buddy!" Nendou shouted out to the waiters. "What about Y/N" Chiyo asked as she looked at the F/C male. "Oh, don't worry about me. I'll just have an ices coffee. That dessert is too filling for me" He smiled sweetly at the girl before ordering an iced coffee for himself.

Saiki got his delicious dessert, he looked like a child on Christmas Day. He was happy with his dessert. 'Are you sure you dont want any?' He asked and looked at Y/N "Maybe a bite? I wanna see how it taste." Saiki got a spoonful of the dessert and fed him. "Wow, this is delicious!" Y/N eyes widened. 'You can have a few more bites if you want' He scoot the cup towards Y/N while he scoot the cup of iced coffee towards Saiki. "Well, you can have some of my coffee so we're even!"

This may be all friendly to everyone but in Teruhashi's eyes this was something else, and that made her blood boil. He can't take Saiki away from her, Saiki is for herself and only her, no one else. She angrily ate her dessert as she watched the two, thinking of a way to get Y/N away for her Prince Charming. 'His phone! There must be some secrets I can use to expose him' This thought made Saiki and Y/N silent for just a second. This was bad.

The group made their way back to the hotel to pack up to leave. Saiki and Y/N kept a close eye on Teruhashi, watching if she's going to do anything. "Actually, leave her be. I don't care" Saiki gave him a curious look. "What can she do? Tell people I'm gay? That just look bad on her end. Dig up dirt? I have nothing to hide, I barely use my phone and all I do on it is watch anime. So what can she do? I'll continue to keep cautious and try to do good so she'll get nothing." He smiled up at Saiki before opening the door.

She won't go that far, right?

Give me ideas for what Teruhashi will do.  Cuz i cant think