Chapter 16

Once she got her results, she looked up at Y/N "Want to guess again, L/N?"

Y/N heart dropped, that place didn't exist..? What next, they don't have the Eiffel Tower? "Maybe you spelt it wrong" That was always a possibility right? "Tell me another place" She looks so confident.. Should he just say Tokyo to be safe? He held my breath as he gave her another answer. "The Eiffel Tower, Paris"

She was silent.. this bothered him.. Come on, say something. Y/N looked at her and she had that smug on her face. 'God I just want to punch her. Why isn't Saiki stepping in? I'm getting a headache from this.' "Tell me, L/N. Where are you from?" There was not result to the Eiffel Tower... What is this world.. He took a deep breath and told her the same thing, he was from Y/C but of course, she didn't believe it.

"You're from a different dimension aren't you? What a freak" she insult Y/N. She slipped up so Saiki took advantage of this. 'You say you're a perfect girl and yet you insult my friend' Saiki was the only one who can stop Teruhashi at the end of the day, he just don't want to cause any trouble to his life but he grew fond of Y/N, he felt the need to protect him no matter what.

Teruhashi was shocked by this and also embarrassed, she let her guard down in front of her crush! "But Saiki.." She gave him her angelic look to try to manipulate him in some way. "Its true! Hes g-" This is when Saiki finally confront Teruhashi with her actions. 'He's what? Gay? Doesn't matter. You had broken the law by sneaking into my house just to dig up dirt on him. I know that you like me, but after what you had done. You don't have a chance' He then escort her out of the house and closed the door before she can reply back.

Y/N was surprised Saiki would say that but he was grateful for it. "Thank you"

Short chapter but I don't care
Saiki is out of character but again, I do not care