-Chapter 9-

Another week came by and Saiki was still extra cautious, but how isn't Y/N worried. 'Because what can they find on me? The plushie that you bought me? Just relax strawberry.' Y/N told him telepathically before stealing his notes.  Saiki sighed and looked at the F/C haired male, how is he going to get him back home? He's defiantly not asking his brother but he fears that that's the only option. He had only gone to the past before, never another dimension, he didn't even know that there was another dimensions.

The school day ended, the two decided to go straight home instead going to the cafe. It's a good thing that not a lot of people suspect anything about Y/N in this month or questioned. They both went to their respective room, but Y/N was not expecting to see what he saw. "SAIKI"  He yelled from the guest room "COME HERE" Saiki walked to his room with a bit of an annoyed look on his face. He wasn't a person to get surprised easily but this defiantly did. The room was completely trashed from head to toe, drawers were out and all items are scattered everywhere on the floor and notes were opened as if someone was looking through them. "Saiki, use that touch thing that makes you see things." The pink make gave Y/N a look saying, 'what is your vocabulary '. 'You can do that to, just try it.' Why not use this opportunity to teach Y/N some new things in a time like this. He went on to try it by touching a notebook and smiles "Ooo, I can do it. This hurts my head" 'And who do you see?'

"The newspaper club plus Teruhashi"

"We have to confront her on this, this is illegal ya know. Breaking into your house and went through my things"
'We can't Teruhashi has the advantage'
"Why does people think she's pretty, she's not. What can we do?"
'Check if anything is missing for now and keep low. I'll confront them tomorrow'

Y/N let out a long sigh as he started cleaning his room, putting everything back neatly and checking if anything is missing. He soon notice that one of his notebooks are missing, he took a while to think what was the content in it. 'Diary? Defiantly not, I despise writing. School notes? Impossible, all my other school notes are here. What is it?' He flipped through his other notes to try to refresh his memory. 'Why am I so forgetful. It's probably something unimportant.'

I didn't like this chapter