-Chapter 8-

F/D = Favourite dessert

'Ahhhh, finally back home. Well, not home home but home!!' Y/N thought to himself before lying on his bed. He haven't really change much in the guest room since it's not his place but he was allowed to since he doesn't know how long he'll be in this dimension, but he didn't mind. He levitate some random object in the room and brought it to himself. At least it's a break from his life, things are easier. He sat up straight and start to ponder a bit, he does miss his home, his cat, his video games and other stuff. If he goes back, would he go back to where he left off? Or will he miss a month of things? So many questions. 'I should stop thinking about these things, it's giving me a headache'

Monday soon came around again which every student dreaded but they legally have to go to school. Y/N walked next to Saiki as usual and his other friends which Saiki calls nuisances will join in. This school day seems particularly normal, plus the transfer student called Kuboyasu Aren but that's whatever. Nendou asked if they wanted ramen, Kaidou rambles on and on about Dark  Reunion which was interesting to Y/N. So everything's normal but not to Saiki. Teruhashi hasn't tried to bother him once, maybe it was just him being paranoid or something. He enjoys not getting bothered but something about that is worrying. "Hello? Saiki? Time to go home." The pink hair boy nodded and walked home with Y/N. Something doesn't feel right. "Hey, let's stop by that cafe you like. I never actually tried coffee jelly." Saiki stop thinking about his paranoia and looked at Y/N in disbelief. How could anyone not tried the amazing coffee jelly.

They both walked into the cafe and ordered two coffee jellies and two coffees, one hot and one cold. "School here seems easier to be honest." Y/N started a conversation as he looked through the menu "Ooo, there's F/D. I might try that next time." He put the menu back where he found it and waited. He looked over at Saiki and stared at his features, he never actually got a good look. 'Stop staring, it's creepy' Y/N jumped at the sudden voice and chuckled nervously. "Sorry" He continued to stay quiet, liking the silence. He stared out through the window as the desserts came. They both thank the waiter before digging in. Y/N took his first bite and his eyes widened. "This is really good, but I like F/D more. Heh" 'Traitor' Y/N laughed softly at Saiki's comment "That's pretty out of character" The two psychics continued to talk and eat their desserts.

Flash flash

It was quick, but it was slow enough for Saiki to notice it.

Flash

Something is defiantly not right.