Chapter 14

Changing my writing style, tell me if you like it or not

Y/N had turned invisible as he sneaked into the newspaper club room. He planted multiple cameras and microphone in the room that are connected to his laptop at home. So far so good.

He then went back to class and pretended that nothing had happened, the school day was almost over so he can stalk the newspaper club. He waited anxiously for the bell to ring and once it does he waited for left as soon as possible but something had to stop him from going home to stalk.

It was the bitch.

'God, what does she wants?' He mentally sigh as he looked at Teruhashi. "May I help you?" He asked kindly although he doesn't want to be nice to her.

"Hm, yeah. I was going to ask if I can walk home with Saiki since his mother said she'll teach me how to cook!"

'Fuck. This is not going good. Well, I guess I have to disturb her so she can get away from my S- I mean Saiki' Y/N smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'm also walking with Saiki too so lets go!"

Y/N could see the disappointment on Teruhashi's face which made him feel happy inside, he walked in between the two of them to keep them separated and tried his best to keep Teruhashi out of the conversation. "Kusuo, your mom asked us to get some groceries so let's drop Teruhashi off before going to the supermarket, I hear that there's a sale for coffee jelly as well." 

Saiki was confused at first why Y/N was using his first name but soon figure out why. He likes how Y/N calls him by his first name, he should call him that more often.

Teruhashi was a bit jealous of course. "You call him Kusuo?" she tried to keep her jealousness from showing. Y/N nodded at her. "Yup, I used his first name because it'll be confusing. After all, I've been living in his place for 3 months already. He calls me Y/N instead of L/N"

That was true, Saiki always called Y/N by his first name since they met. He doesn't know why but he just does. Teruhashi looked at Saiki for confirmation who just nodded.

The three arrived at the Saiki household. "we'll get going then, have fun cooking" Y/N put on a fake smile as he turn to walk away from the house with Saiki but of course something else had to intrude with his plans.

"Kusuo! Y/N! You should entertain the guest! It's rude to just walk away, I'll do the groceries." Y/N sighed and nodded as the father of Saiki left. Somehow he doesn't trust him.

Teruhashi was putting on a angelic act in front of the mother, making her like her instantly but unfortunately the mother had other plans that needs her to leave the house. Which makes the three teenager all alone.

Thank you for the kind comments in the last chapter, I really appreciate it!
I'll try to so something for you reader.
Thank you once again!