3. QnA Session.

Life cannot be measured
by how long you wait,
it's about how well you understand why you are waiting...

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-

Karuna Pov

As soon as I entered my parent's room, I started getting ready, it took me almost thirty minutes to wear, the dress of the day, which is a baby pink-colored saree.

After draping the extremely lengthy attire of mine, I shifted my focus towards makeup. I don't apply too many chemical-based products and prefer staying simple, and love to flaunt my, God gifted, natural beauty, as I believe that humans outer look has its timeline and after that period, beauty remains a tale, nothing else. So, why to bothered about something, which is not even permanent, and why not work on something, which is going to reside with us, till we are alive, our inner beauty.

After completing the required hard work on my appearance, I stared at myself, through the full-length mirror, and I must say, I did an impressive job, it's been so long since I wore any other sarees, apart from my school uniform, and I swear on God, I am looking damn pretty in this lovely color.

The moment of my self-appraisal broke with the crackling sound, which indicates that someone is opening the door, I turn around abruptly, as an instinct, and found Maa entering, she reduces our distance while observing me from head to toe in amusement.

"You are looking extremely gorgeous, I bet Raj is gonna smitten by your looks."

Her comment made me blush, through the mirror, I saw, my cheeks are reflecting the darker shade of pink, as along with my natural blush, the color of artificial blush's also lingering over there.

Like every other Indian mom's, she also took some kohl (kajal) from her eyes, using one of her fingers, and rubbed it behind my ears, to protect me from all the evil forces.

She grabbed my hand and took me to the living area, where everyone is eagerly waiting for my appearance.

Meanwhile, proceeding towards the living room, she came closer to my ears and whispered,

"Don't be nervous, stay confident and make your decision wisely."

I smiled assuringly and nodded my head in approval. See, that's why I said, I am lucky to get these people like my parents.

•••

I wandered my head all around the living room and analyzed all the unknown faces present there.

First I saw an old man, he is being seated between two beautiful ladies, he is wearing a decent gentleman type suit, I think he is Mr. Tandel, on his left, is an old lady, she might be his wife, she is wearing an elegant red color saree, on his right, is a young girl, I think she is his daughter, as her facial features resemble Mr. Tandel's and she is wearing a casual blue color salwar suit.

On their opposite is being seated my Paa, Kailash Singhania, he is also wearing a black color suit, similar to Mr. Tandel, beside him is my younger brother, Karan Singhania, he is as usual in his casual wear.

Out of the blue, as if sensing my presence, they all turned their heads, together, in my direction.

'Oh, God! Now I am getting much more nervous.' I mumbled scaredly and bend down my head instantly, out of nervousness.

I tightened my grip over Maa's hand and to assure me, she kept her arm over my shoulder, her gesture genuinely helped me to relax a bit, I inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm down my racing heart.