47. Welcome

Emotional breakdown is
the most important part of our life,
It helps, to see the real faces of
all the fake people around us,
So, Sometimes
getting emotional is good.

_______________________________________

Karuna pov

"Did we miss anything?", Asked Kareena while getting inside the room.

I noticed that She is not alone along with her there is a boy. Who is he?

Maa nodded her head in denial while Mamma said,

"Nothing important my big devils Raj and Riya were pulling each others leg."

"Mom"

"Mamma"

Both Raj and Riya said disappointedly while we all giggled.

When Riya has told me that she loves to pull the legs of Raj I thought she is just joking but I guess she genuinely loves it because she never leave any chance to do that.

I felt so good to be back with my family. Thank you God thank you so much for saving my life for bringing me back.

"How are you feeling Di?", Kareena asked.

"I am here sitting with you all nothing else I need. I feel like I am the most luckiest girl of this world.", I said and the tears of happiness started coming out of my eyes.

Raj sat down Infront of me and wiped out the tears from my cheeks and said,

"I had told you Una no more crying and no more taking stress."

"No, I am not taking any stress. In fact I am very happy. Trust me Raj.", I explained him.

"I trust you but you know na I hate tears.", Raj said while acting like Rajesh Khanna.

I hit him teasingly on his shoulder and blushed slightly.

"Doctor when we are allowed to take her home.", Enquired Paa.

"First let me examine her then only I will be able to answer your questions Mr Singhania. So, I request you all to please vacate the room.", Doctor said.

Everybody one by one went outside. Raj was also getting up to leave but I grabbed his hands and looked at him with my puppy eyes pleadingly. He looked at the doctor questioningly.

"Don't worry Raj you can stay.", He assured and I smiled brightly.

Doctor ask me few questions regarding the pain in my wounds and I answered him honestly. He lifted my eyelids to examine then he asked me to open my mouth wide and bring out my tounge he examined under my mouth with the help of his torch then he measured by blood pressure and my heart rate using his stethoscope.

"Much better than I had expected. I must say Mr Raj your presence means a lot to her.", The doctor said while looking at Raj.

Raj's smile widened after listening whatever the doctor said. He looked at me teasingly and I lowered my head shyly.

"I suggest you to stay with her the most.", The doctor suggested.

"Four more days only Doc.", Raj wishpered.

Initially I didn't understand what he meant by four days but soon I realised that we both are getting married.

"Well she is absolutely fine you can take her home but don't let her do any physical work its not good for her wounds and it will also slowdown her recovery.", Warned the doctor.