21. Family Reunion

Mistake is a single page of life but Relation is a complete book.
So don't loose a full book for a single page..

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

"Initially Ranga's servent use to take care of me some of them even treat me very well but after I turned fifteen Ranga made me dance in his public bar and I continued to dance there for seven years then one day a rich businessman came there and the moment he saw me he started liking me he made a deal with Ranga and purchased me from him.", Rani said.

I watched her in shock after listening whatever she said.

"He is not like Ranga he genuinely likes me.", Rani assured us.

"That's good.", I said happily.

"But after going through all of this it's very hard for me to trust anyone. So, he said that he will do anything whatever I want to gain my trust. I asked him to find out everything about my family.", Rani explained.

We all were listening to her carefully.

"So, he is the one who informed you about us?", Paa enquired.

"Yes, he told me about you all and also informed me that Raj Tandel the owner of the garment industry has visited your house with the marriage proposal for my elder sister. That's why I intentionally met Raj that day in the club and rest you know what I did to take revenge from you all.", She said sadly as if she now regrets about whatever she did.

"I am sorry. I didn't knew the exact reason behind you selling me to Ranga. From now on I won't trouble you all anymore.", She declared while crying and get up from her seat.

She picked up the gun, all of us watched her scaredly while thinking what is she going to do now?

"Don't worry there are no bullets inside. I just wanted my answers I had no intention to kill anyone.", She cleared our doubts.

"Thank god", Karan Said in relief and I chuckled.

"My motive of coming here is fulfilled. I think I should leave now.", Said Rani.

"Please don't go.", Maa requested her.

"Yes, please don't go. It's your house too Why don't you stay with us?", I asked her.

"No I don't belong here. As I already said I am sold to Rahul by Ranga and I have to go back to him. He did gave me some freedom but at the end of the day I will have to return back to him.", She said sadly.

"But you also said that he likes you. If you will talk to him then it might be possible he will let you stay with us! For your happiness?", I enquired.

"I don't know. I will talk to him about it may be he will let me stay with my family.", Said Rani.

I am glad to hear that now she consider us as her family.

"But now I have to leave.", she declared.

She stared going towards the main gate when Maa called her.

"Kareena"

Maa went towards her and hugged her tightly while crying.

"Maa.", Kareena wishpered while sobbing.

"Say that again.", Maa begged her.

"Maa", She repeated.

I became emotional while watching my mother and my little sister getting United. I hope Rahul will let her stay with us. I have so much to share with her and I have very less time left, soon I am going to get married to Raj to save his ownership over his business.

Paa and Karan also started crying. Paa went towards them and opened his arms and asked,

"Can I also join?"

Rani nodded her head in approval.

Without wasting any more minute Paa also joined them and after Paa me and Karan also went to make it a full family reunion hug.

After few seconds we all break the hug and started giggling.

"Now I have to go but I promise I will come back.", Rani assured us while wiping her tears.

"It's dinner time. Why don't you have dinner with us? After having dinner you can go.", Maa suggested hopefully.

Rani thought about that for few seconds and then said,

"Okay."

Maa smiled cheerfully and grabbed her hand. Maa took her toward the dining table and gestured her to sit down.

Then she went inside the kitchen. I also followed her. I helped her in preparing the meal well! most of the meal was already prepared by her only preheating and serving part was left to do.

We all ate our meal peacefully. Today Maa and paa is very happy after all today they found her long lost daughter.

"Wow! I have two big sisters. Now I will get more present on Raksha Bandhan. Yeah!", Said Karan Childishly.

Hearing him we all started laughing.

After dinner Kareena left.

Maa and paa requested her to stay with us today but she denied and assured them she will definitely come back to meet us.

I even asked her that what should I call her Kareena or Rani?

She said, from now on she will be preferred calling as Kareena because with the name Rani many bad memories are connected and she wanted to forget all those bad memories.

I came back to my room and sat down on the bed. I checked my cellphone there are thirty missed calls and all of  them are from Raj. He also send me a text message which says,

'Please forgive me Una. I was just teasing you I didn't thought that it will hurt you this much please pick up my call or else I am coming to your house.'

He is trying to threaten me. I appreciate it's a good trial but I am not going to forgive you so easily Mr Raj. You were trying to tease me now it's my turn to tease you back. Hehe.

He thinks that I am angry but I was just a little bit of upset with him and now I am not even upset instead I am excited by thinking about his next step. What he will do to get my apology?

Excitedly, I was going to sleep when I heard the notification bell of my cellphone. I checked my phone and saw that there is an another text message from Raj which says,

'I am standing outside your house come out within five minutes or else I will come inside your room through the balcony.'

I became shocked after reading his text message. Is he really standing outside? What should I do now? He said if I didn't come down within five minutes then he will come up and that to through my balcony. Oh God!
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Raj is standing outside Karuna's house. Are you excited?
_______________________________________

Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________